★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What are your favorite Third & First Person(TPS/FPS)action games? Shooters, RPG,etc??

10-16-2011, 10:27 PM
What are your favorite Third & First Person(TPS/FPS)action games? Shooters, RPG,etc??

What are your favorite 1st and 3rd person action adventure games? Shooters? RPG, Strategy,etc?

Shadowgun
9mm
Shadow Guardian
MC2
NOVA 2
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Contract Killer
Contract Killer Zombies
Cyber Defense
Archetype

All of the above mentioned provide awesome gaming experiences and are great games.

Discuss.....
10-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Definitely one of my favorites was The Infinity Project.

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog

10-17-2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmiral View Post
Definitely one of my favorites was The Infinity Project.
Never played that one. Looks a lot like NOVA but without the polish of NOVA or NOVA 2.
10-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Shadowgun
Archetype
NOVA 2

What do you mean by strategy?

Also this list could be so much linger if we were talking about upcoming tps and fps! lol

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
10-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Shadowgun
Archetype
NOVA 2

What do you mean by strategy?

Also this list could be so much linger if we were talking about upcoming tps and fps! lol
Check out Cyber Defense and Rainbow Six.
10-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Check out Cyber Defense and Rainbow Six.
Okay. i actually just downloaded Cyber Defense, but there's apparently a crash problem. Maybe iOS 5 related?

Also just downloaded the free version of Rainbow Six

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
10-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Okay. i actually just downloaded Cyber Defense, but there's apparently a crash problem. Maybe iOS 5 related?

Also just downloaded the free version of Rainbow Six
For a dollar Rainbow Six is a bargain. Its A really good game. The co-op and multiplayer is highly underrated.
10-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
For a dollar Rainbow Six is a bargain. Its A really good game. The co-op and multiplayer is highly underrated.
Yeah, but with the amount of games getting released this month, I really can't spare even a dollar. Within the last couple of weeks I've already spent money on 6 games. And there are still more coming out soon that I'm looking forward to. I kinda want to talk about them here on this thread, but "ME No Hijack". haha

10-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Quote:
I thought Rainbow six was the worst game I have ever played. Very repetitive, uninspiring plot/objective, very boring!

FPS
Nova 2
MC2

Strategy
Anomaly Warzone

Upcoming
MC3
BF3 aftershock

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
10-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
I thought Rainbow six was the worst game I have ever played. Very repetitive, uninspiring plot/objective, very boring!

FPS
Nova 2
MC2

Strategy
Anomaly Warzone

Upcoming
MC3
BF3 aftershock
I assumed Anomaly was a reverse tower defense more than a strategy shooter.

Upcoming (Sorry if this hijacks the thread)
2013: Infected Heroes (purely for co-op)
Modern Combat 3
M.U.S.E
Goblin Heroes: Moder War
Battlefield 3