RoboFonics, listen and follow the rhythm!
ROBOTS, MUSIC, RHYTHM!
Cute, fun-loving robots work hard in the Fonic Factory. Join them at the assembly line, listen to the beat and tap! Look out for the killjoy boss who’s after you and help the little robots to start a revolution.
LudoCraft is proud to publish the world’s first music game that really challenges you to listen and follow the rhythm. RoboFonics is based on the award-winning PC Mod (in MSUC at SIGGRAPH 2009).
- Combines a visually enchanting rhythm game with puzzle solving
- Pleasant, catchy and casual atmosphere
- 80 different levels divided into two game modes (tap & puzzle modes)
- A constant feel of flow due to carefully designed soundscape
- Challenges you to listen and react to the rhythm and timing
- Numerous cute and unique robots
- Original electronic soundtrack
- First ever rhythm game that actually makes you listen to the rhythm!
Feel the beat! Free the robots!
RoboFonics will be available on October 25th
For more info visit the website http://robofonics.com/
You can find us from Facebook and Twitter:
Last edited by LudoGames; 10-24-2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Added Facebook and Twitter pages