★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

True or False? (Forum Game)

10-18-2011, 10:25 PM
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
FALSEEEEEEE!

The next person is a professional basketball player.
True!

The next person loves Angry Birds?

řƹȡ1

Last edited by Red1; 10-18-2011 at 11:00 PM.
10-18-2011, 10:41 PM
#12
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
True!

The next person loves Angry Birds?
True! The few, the proud... the people that don't hate on Angry Birds.

The next person is a civil engineer or is pursuing civil engineering.

Last edited by gwet17; 10-18-2011 at 10:45 PM.

10-18-2011, 10:58 PM
#13
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Seaside
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwet17 View Post
True! The few, the proud... the people that don't hate on Angry Birds.

The next person is a civil engineer or is pursuing civil engineering.
False. I bet you are.

The next poster just watched a crappy movie.
10-18-2011, 11:19 PM
#14
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSorley View Post
False. I bet you are.

The next poster just watched a crappy movie.
False. Haven't watched hardly any movies recently .

The next poster likes Justin Bieber.

I don't want a signature.
10-18-2011, 11:27 PM
#15
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: India
Posts: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
False. Haven't watched hardly any movies recently .

The next poster likes Justin Bieber.
Absolutely False.

The next poster can speak at least 4 languages.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
10-18-2011, 11:48 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
Absolutely False.

The next poster can speak at least 4 languages.
falsch.

次のポスターは、刑務所にあった?

řƹȡ1
10-19-2011, 12:45 AM
#17
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: India
Posts: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
falsch.

次のポスターは、刑務所にあった?
False.

The next person will try to figure out what the person above me has written.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
10-19-2011, 12:53 AM
#18
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
False.

The next person will try to figure out what the person above me has written.
True!

The next person likes cookies!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
10-19-2011, 12:56 AM
#19
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
True!

The next person likes cookies!
True.

The next person doesn't like ketchup.

Waiting for: Forgotten Memories, M.U.S.E, The Shadow Sun, Galaxy On Fire 3, Daredevil Dave 2, JumpKnight: Missions, Topia: Age of Creation, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Max Payne, 2013: Infected Wars, Battlefield 3: Aftershock.
10-19-2011, 01:11 AM
#20
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinice View Post
True.

The next person doesn't like ketchup.
True.

The next person has a Macbook.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.