• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 94.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tiny Token Empires is an amazing mix-its a puzzle game, Match 3 game and turn-based strategy game. The player plays one of the five major ancient empires: Rome, Greece, Egypt, Persia, or Carthage. By developing cities and armies, and annexing new territories, the player gradually expands his power over the world!

But Tiny Token Empires is also a casual strategy game that doesnt take itself too seriously. It contains a crazy comical universe: goofballs gods, super cute mythological monsters, clown legionnaires, and much more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a 3D map dividing the Mediterranean Basin into 75 territories, each nation starts the match with one single territory that includes its capital. Each territory provides stable revenue, and each city is able to train units of infantrymen, archers, boats, preachers, and the like. The point of the game is to mobilize maximum troop power to invade the maximum amount of territory, obtain maximum revenue, and so on, until the whole map is under total control.
When a battle starts between two armies, the game goes into Puzzle Mode in order to bring the confrontation to an end. A puzzle is presented in the form of a grid of 9x9 boxes. Each box contains a token. The armies and the 5 units that each of these armies can contain are displayed on both sides of this grid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Features:
Five campaigns one per nation for over 15 hours of gaming.
5 nations, 5 heroes, 25 generals and 50 kinds of units!
5 kinds of puzzles to get through battles, digs, events and more.
3 difficulty levels that offer a new challenge every time.
4 other game modes (solo and multi) to make the fun last even longer!

goiMot's comments:

10-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Looks interesting but I am going to wait for impressions especially with all the good games that have come out recently or will be coming out soon(I'm looking at you Mage Gauntlet).

10-18-2011, 11:59 AM
I think this looks really cool but I will wait for impressions or a lite version. I don't have a problem with the price if the game is good but I am not going to take a $9 chance.
10-18-2011, 12:18 PM
looks good, wats the actual release date of the iphone version?
10-18-2011, 01:08 PM
This looks so cool! I was hoping someone had beta tested it or had TOFTT. I don't mind paying $9 either, but definitely want to know that it's good.

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
10-18-2011, 01:30 PM
For anyone that wants to try it first there's a Demo for PC and Mac.

Currently playing: Terraria, Warhammer Quest, Junk Jack X, Starbase Orion, XCom
GameCenter ID: DHGamer
10-18-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I think this looks really cool but I will wait for impressions or a lite version. I don't have a problem with the price if the game is good but I am not going to take a $9 chance.
Quite agree Sir,
Been caught out many a time on a nice looking game that ended up rubbish. 6.00 in UK cash is ok if good quality merchandise, a lite version or a good review would be fantastic.
10-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Nice One. Since it is from Bulkypix i guess it is a No-Brainer.
10-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Tried the computer demo and it seemed pretty good. The graphics were not that great but maybe they are better on the ipad. I will have to read up on the multiplayer, the game is not difficult but there is a learning curve that might make that feature null for me.