★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sonic&Sega All-Stars Racing --> $1.99 SALE

10-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Sonic&Sega All-Stars Racing --> $1.99 SALE

This game goes back to their cheapest price (up until now) just like on launching day. ($4.99 --> $1.99)
Get it now if you don't have it yet !!

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
10-18-2011, 02:16 PM
Best kart racer on the iOS IMO.

Last edited by awp69; 10-18-2011 at 04:59 PM.

10-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Between Real Racing 2, and all the Need for Shift games in the series, I think I have enough racing games on my iPhone.

Thanks for the sale though

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Between Real Racing 2, and all the Need for Shift games in the series, I think I have enough racing games on my iPhone.

I don't understand why you'd bother posting here then, and it's almost hilarious that you think the NFS series on the iOS are good games. Sonic Racing is better than all 4 of them combined. Asphalt, Fast Five, Death Rally, etc...there's more than enough racing games better than than the NFS games. Oh, thanks for sharing though.

Twitter: @back2this
10-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I don't understand why you'd bother posting here then, and it's almost hilarious that you think the NFS series on the iOS are good games. Sonic Racing is better than all 4 of them combined. Asphalt, Fast Five, Death Rally, etc...there's more than enough racing games better than than the NFS games. Oh, thanks for sharing though.
I don't understand why you're being so hostile. First, you have to recognize that I was giving gratitude to the thread starter for posting the sale, regardless of whether I ended up buying it or not.

Second, I have just as much of a right to post what I wanted as much as you do posting asinine comments such as yours. Honestly, I was merely stating that racing games are very prevalent in the iOS appstore. If you're going to assault my taste in iOS games, when I didn't even remotely hint that Sonic All-Star isn't as good as any games in the NFS series, you're seriously misunderstanding.

Thanks for sharing how much of an offensive person you can be though, really appreciate it.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Cool story bro; tell it again, etc.

The day people start considering sarcasm as offensive over the Internet..well, I'll be. I'm guessing you've never talked to Hodapp.

Please provide us with more entertainment.

Last edited by backtothis; 10-18-2011 at 04:23 PM.
10-18-2011, 04:35 PM
How is that sarcasm? I mean, you're saying that a person who has never played Sonic All-Stars is putting it in an inferior light compared to games the NFS series. How is that at all pertinent to what I was implying?

And don't even bring other people into this. I read Hodapp's articles and his comments on the front page often. He's not blatantly rude to his readers unless someone takes the initiative to offend him, in which case he has the right to lash back.

But you, honestly. It's annoying to see someone misunderstand a comment and then attack the person for it. And then continue to assume that he was being sarcastic? Really.

This conversation is over.

10-18-2011, 04:44 PM
You're going to tell me if I was being sarcastic or not? This conversation is indeed over. Let's just say you missed the whole point again when you thought I was insulting Hodapp.

dictionary.com time? I think so.

On the bright side, you're helping promote the game by keeping the thread high with your posts.

10-18-2011, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post

Well, I'm gonna stay out of this arguement, but to me this game is in a completely different category than the NFS or Real Racing series. Kart racing is all about power-ups and wild tracks. NFS is arcade racing and Real Racing is as close to a sim as your going to get.

I consider all three series to have their own merits. I just think as far as kart racing, you can't do much better than this on the iOS. Can't think of another in the genre that I liked as much.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw out that you're really comparing apples to oranges as the games are really different animals.
10-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Well, I'm gonna stay out of this arguement, but to me this game is in a completely different category than the NFS or Real Racing series. Kart racing is all about power-ups and wild tracks. NFS is arcade racing and Real Racing is as close to a sim as your going to get.

I consider all three series to have their own merits. I just think as far as kart racing, you can't do much better than this on the iOS. Can't think of another in the genre that I liked as much.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw out that you're really comparing apples to oranges as the games are really different animals.
Yeah, I see where you're getting at; didn't think of the power-ups. I might just end up getting it because it's on sale and I'll regret it later if I don't.