★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

r.b.j. - upcoming game

10-18-2011, 09:33 PM
r.b.j. - upcoming game

Hello,
I'm thrilled to announce our first upcoming game for iphone/ipad/ipod, currently code named 'r.b.j.'
Game is still under development and should be available for purchase by end of December.
Screen shots as well as video will be available in the near future.
We will definitely look to give away several promo codes. If interested, please DM me.
We also are looking for qualified beta testers, preferably with a mac. If interested, please DM me your device model, iOS version, computer operating system, and whether you have previously beta tested or not.
We will release more information soon.

Check our new game Speed Motor Racing - How Fast Can You Drive In 30 Seconds?
DoronD Apps Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
10-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Definitely interested. About to message you now!

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
10-19-2011, 07:28 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Regretgraal
Um....there was hardly any info here at all. What genre of game is it? RPG? Shooter? Puzzle? You should at least give some detail in the main post to get people interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
I forgot that USA is the home of the English language.

....wait
I am a beta tester! I'm open to test any game.
10-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretgraal View Post
Um....there was hardly any info here at all. What genre of game is it? RPG? Shooter? Puzzle? You should at least give some detail in the main post to get people interested.
Regretgraal - I don't disagree with you. However, the intention was to 'tease' the reader and spark interest. Screen shots and video will follow, as I mentioned, that will give more information. You can check a bit of additional info (including a teaser screen shot) if you click on the links on my signature.

Check our new game Speed Motor Racing - How Fast Can You Drive In 30 Seconds?
DoronD Apps Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter