Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-30-2011, 01:24 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Yeah 1000th post for this thread........

(Sorry I couldn't resist)

OT: You only get 2 lives for MM, that is insane.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:39 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rococoman View Post
This is a monster, and I, by a stroke of incredible luck, 3 starred it. I found a big key here was using the IAP cloak, which gives you a bigger dashing attack.

The priority in this level is killing those jerks who spawn zombies out of the ground. Do whatever it takes to take them out first, using your dash to plow through a zombie group and stun a lot of them. Also, since many of those spawners tend to start in a vertical line, try to run north or south of them and hit them all at once with a sword charge. For taking out the mobs, keep your distance and charge at them with the sword attack when you can to stun some of them. Keep close track of how many hits the fat guys take, and be ready to dash through the blue explosions.

Chicken pet is good for faster recharges. I 3-starred this with half a heart left after using the phoenix feather, and the last enemy was a spawner who had a 6-zombie radius lump of enemies surrounding him. I cannot believe i nabbed him (with the sword!) without losing my last hit.
Death Duck is the best pet by far, but you don't get him until you get 290 stars (which is unfortunately impossible until you at least clear Crypt 3 Master). But for those of you who need to go back and get those 3 star ratings, he's amazing.

@Teh_Ninja: With Phoenix Feather you get 3. :P
Old 10-30-2011, 04:54 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 4.x

I love the secrets in master mode; they're a great touch to the game. Just found the crystal staff, and it's awesome
However, can you guys help me with one of the secrets? •••Spoiler:  One of the clues talk about the castle. Which place is it referring to? The tower, estate, etc?
Old 10-30-2011, 05:03 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

castle=estate

Also, for the Magekiller, watch the trailer on the first page

EDIT: And Teh_Ninja, you've got the 1,001st post :P

Last edited by Ashflow; 10-30-2011 at 05:06 PM..
Old 10-30-2011, 05:32 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare13 View Post
I love Crypt-3 on Master. Love the gigantic, Moria-esque pillared rooms with swarms of enemies. Lots of enemies, but also lots of room to maneuver. So good.
Yeah, those are great. But there's 4 of them and about 20 small rooms with NO room to maneuver that are filled with mana zombies and fallen warriors. Oh, and sometimes dark wraiths. I concentrate on taking out the wraiths, but meanwhile I lose a heart to the warriors and zombies. String 4 or 5 of those together with no health and you're dead. Which is how the level is structured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDarkened View Post
Crypt 3 isn't too bad to beat. Just really hard to three star.
Once this removal of lucky happen I should be able to easily three star all maps. I seem to get "lucky" for half of the urns in any given level .
Yeah, Lucky is just plain worthless. And I get it far too often as well. Get it as the first spell urn on Crypt3 or Ashen3 and you may as well just start over. Even better is Silence on Crypt -- yay! You can stop skeletons from throwing. And that's it.

In any case, I'm done. I'm too frustrated trying to beat this idiotic level, and there's quite literally NOTHING I can do instead. Lexi is L74, so it's not like that last level are going to matter. I've tried numerous different combinations of equipment. I shove what few health urns there are to the next room if I'm full health. Doesn't matter -- I've used the two meager lives I have before getting to the end.

I'm sure some people are able to beat this one easily, but I've quite literally been playing it for 3 days now, and I'm not getting any closer to completing it. I'm a pretty hardcore gamer, but this is ridiculous and it long ago stopped being any fun.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:37 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashflow View Post
Which is the 1000th post in this thread.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:41 PM

So if I have 306 stars, is that proof I'm hardcore?

In any case, I'll go through Crypt 3 again (w/o the Phoenix Feather) and 3 star it, and come back to give my strategy, if you want. I have to wait until my iPod has "cooled down enough", though. (This is like my third replacement iPod from Apple. The first two had really bad battery issues and this one overheats WAY too often. Gonna go have a Genius check it out soon.)

I just wish there were more hats from the Crypt levels, as I already have all of them. It's pretty pointless for me to go through again besides helping out.

Last edited by Ashflow; 10-30-2011 at 05:44 PM..
Old 10-30-2011, 05:47 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

looks fun cant wait to play it
Old 10-30-2011, 06:08 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashflow View Post
castle=estate

Also, for the Magekiller, watch the trailer on the first page

Thanks
•••Spoiler:  Where's the mountain path infested with drudges?
Old 10-30-2011, 06:20 PM

Just beat Crypt Gold MM with 2 hearts left, 3 spells left (Shadow Bomb and 2 Fireballs), Corruption, Demon's Ring, Pyre Garment, and *drum roll* ...Gnomey!

Making a video would be sooo much easier than explaining in words. Not sure what I should do.