Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-31-2011, 09:41 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masvil View Post
I can't get 3 stars in Orc Forest #3 (Gold). I alway get "level cleared" so I'm sure I killed all enemies. Also map is identical to the map shown in Wiki.

Maybe I lose to many lives? Does lost lives affect the number of stars? If yes, how?
Finish the level = 1 star
Defeat all Monsters = 1 star
Don't lose any lives = 1 star

The only way around that last one is if you use the Phoenix Feather, it gives you one more life and it doesn't count towards the stars because you resurrect
Old 10-31-2011, 09:42 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitymops
Phoenix Feather, it gives you one more life and it doesn't count towards the stars because you resurrect
OK, I bought it right now

Last edited by masvil; 10-31-2011 at 09:51 PM..
Old 10-31-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Are the "remixed" Master Mode levels actually different from the normal levels? Like are the hidden areas all in the same place, or are they changed?
Master Mode removes the Story Mode secrets completely. They get replaced with a series of new secrets that all share a side storyline with each other.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:05 AM

Does anyone like the "Corruption" sword? Might change it to have a small chance to briefly poison targets.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:28 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Hurray my TA account is finally letting me reply on the forums =D I've been lurking since before Super Quickhook lol. Anyways, I love this game and look forward to the arena update where we can all start competing on the leaderboards ;]

I got Gnomey by playing Gardens 1 about 15 times, I love how he changes color and references Hook Champ in every level, lol. I missed him since he was my favorite to play as in quickhook. I feel disloyal to my rocketcat, but the +2 to rainbows and friendship is a real life-saver on the later levels.

Anyways, just wanted to post on here since I've been dying to for months and months, I'll probably have something constructive to say later when its not 4am, lol

Last edited by Ariectus; 11-01-2011 at 03:31 AM..
Old 11-01-2011, 07:40 AM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepa View Post
Master Mode removes the Story Mode secrets completely. They get replaced with a series of new secrets that all share a side storyline with each other.
Weird, I haven't been able to find secrets...
Old 11-01-2011, 08:29 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderkid View Post
Weird, I haven't been able to find secrets...
They are hard to find, and they stem from (i think) one main secret that's impossible to see when not in map. It's clear as day if you just look at your map. But it's only one level.

Secrets in MM are well done, and laid out more or less the way all secrets should be - they are secret, with one or two that start you off with clues to find the rest.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:50 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Yahoo to SirDarkened Send a message via Skype™ to SirDarkened

The first one I found was pretty obvious.

Every other one is quite challenging.
Some of them lead to books that tell you a side storyline.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:07 PM
iPhone 5s

started playing and have some comments. at first the game is great and funny, like all rocketcat games. but there are some points which are a bit off design. the haste spells acts basically like you have found a secret and now you can get faster to main direction, basically completely useless item. the map button should be definitely on the main screen. if you check for secrets it is a need. personally i found some later levels a bit too long, so fighting against the same monsters becomes repetitive. and it would be really great to have more magic, it's mage gauntlet but it's more like warrior style of the gameplay.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:18 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Bought the game on release and haven't been able to put it down but I'm playing in moderation as I don't want to go back to having nothing to play. I have a few questions however.

1) The Inferno Blade, is the explosion proc based off of spell crit?

2) Just a general question but what gear setups are you guys using?

3) I know there's a wiki but is there a complete list of all items in the game and their location, the wiki seems a bit lacking.

4) This one's for Kepa. First off thanks for such an amazing game. I beg you please create more RPGs as the genre is dull as hell and needs reviving, Mage Gauntlet was the shock resuscitation that it needed. Would it be too much to ask to add in more sword specific attacks/abilities. Even a simple attack chain would go such a long way.