10-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDarkened View Post
Kepa would you consider adding other characters to unlock after beating master mode/normal campaign?

Like a Gnome/Male character
No. This game is about one specific character's adventure.

Our next game will have multiple classes and a good mix of genders/gnome/dwarf status, though.

RocketCat Games: Creators of Wayward Souls, Punch Quest, Mage Gauntlet and Hook Worlds
Check out our new game Wayward Souls at www.rocketcatgames.com/wayward/
@rocketcatgames on Twitter
10-19-2011, 06:54 PM
This game is amazing so far!!! Also, before I go crazy, is there any point in slashing all the boxes / books / bushes / other non-glowing inanimate objects? (I know that I got some achievements in relation to them but still destroy them anyway.... Every. Single. One...)

Thanks!

GameCenter: Raro

10-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
There will be a universal update, just as soon as Kepa can dry his ipad out, and find a way to remove oil from the inside.
after 2mar he'll be able to buy 3 more and use that as a door stop

Throwing chairs, Killing ish
10-19-2011, 07:07 PM
bought and played for a bit, this game is really great and fun.
10-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbswe View Post
What region are you in?
In Australia, so only a couple of hours behind NZ release times.
10-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Kepa:

A couple of things -

The fan pack is not showing up as purchased/unlocked for me. How do I unlock it since I purchased the game early?

Also is there a way to flip the screen?

Loving the game so far! It's exactly what I've been looking for.
10-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to SirDarkened Send a message via Skype™ to SirDarkened
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepa View Post
No. This game is about one specific character's adventure.

Our next game will have multiple classes and a good mix of genders/gnome/dwarf status, though.
That was quite abrupt.
Thank you for the answer.

If your next game has classes, please do an Assassin/Thief class with long range(throwing stars)/short range(dagger) attacks (no mid-range attacks, makes no sense). Glowing black .

Forum Moderator on the Defender Chronicles forums.
Loving BattleHeart all day baby <3!
Tiny Heroes Professional.
Mage Gauntlet, BEST iPHONE RPG EVER!!!
10-19-2011, 07:30 PM
I already bought Whale Trail and FN:PB, and i want this one, looks outstanding, but i worry about the IAP... but the game looks awesome, so.... should i buy it?
10-19-2011, 07:31 PM
My top-hat goes well and truly off to you and the team at rocketcatgames, Kepa.

Mage Gauntlet is absolutely brilliant.

I've had the pleasure of critically reviewing hundreds of games, both here and elsewhere, and I can comfortably say MG is in my all-time top 5. This is an action RPG tailor-made for iOS and the touch screen, with loving throwbacks to my ultimate favourites such as Terranigma and SoM, albeit with the care and attention needed to do a game of their calibre justice on the current hardware. It easily exceeds its tongue-in-cheek goal of putting to shame other 'popular' iOS JRPGs.

It handles beautifully, it looks gorgeous, and it absolutely hums performance-wise. The writing is light and fun, and it's clear that you guys had just as great a time putting it all together as we'll have playing it.

I'll have more to say in my forthcoming AppStore review, but I can't sing its praises far and wide enough. Nor will I.

I wish you guys the very best success with this gem, because damn, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

Gamecenter: Pietrole --
--
Peter L. -- (retired) Official TouchArcade Reviewer & Reporter.
10-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Wow. Just wow.

Bungie's Myth lives! Play the best RTS/RTT game ever made(with online multiplayer), still going and updated by volunteers more than a decade after release. http://www.getmyth.com