★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-17-2011, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
Is there a chance of the framerate update hitting before Christmas/Apple's moratorium. I'm chomping at the bit to play!
There's a chance, but it's not up to us at this point.

RocketCat Games: Creators of Wayward Souls, Punch Quest, Mage Gauntlet and Hook Worlds
Check out our new game Wayward Souls at www.rocketcatgames.com/wayward/
@rocketcatgames on Twitter
12-17-2011, 06:35 AM
Just gave a try to the game and I'm glad I did it (the hype is well deserved).
The stick is really really smooth, the story seems interesting and I like smashing all the items (and find secret paths) The boss in the garden was well balanced and the way to defeat it was nice for a start

Is there a way to visit the wardrobe during the play? I only found it on the map, it's not a really practical access.

12-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to SirDarkened Send a message via Skype™ to SirDarkened
I have finally completely beat the game.

Thanks for the countless hours spent.

Time to wait for the next one .

Btw did Mage Gauntlet outsell the hook series?

Forum Moderator on the Defender Chronicles forums.
Loving BattleHeart all day baby <3!
Tiny Heroes Professional.
Mage Gauntlet, BEST iPHONE RPG EVER!!!
12-17-2011, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDarkened View Post
I have finally completely beat the game.

Thanks for the countless hours spent.

Time to wait for the next one .

Btw did Mage Gauntlet outsell the hook series?
It seems to be selling at about the same rate as Super QuickHook did, actually. Maybe a little higher. Though I think being >20mb on release prevented it from getting as high in the charts as SQH. However, it's been catching up because its sales seem to be more steady and consistent.

RocketCat Games: Creators of Wayward Souls, Punch Quest, Mage Gauntlet and Hook Worlds
12-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Mage Gauntlet updated again! FPS fixes for iPad 1 and 2. Let me know if there's any issues.

12-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Great work getting the update out so quickly Kepa, it runs fantastic on my iPad 2 now, love your work mate!
12-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepa View Post
Mage Gauntlet updated again! FPS fixes for iPad 1 and 2. Let me know if there's any issues.
Thanks for the fast turnaround time. Will buy the iAPs as a thanks. Playing VERY smoothly so far.
12-19-2011, 05:02 AM
Just started playing and it's good fun, but is there any reason to smash barrels or hack down plants? Nothing seems to come of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz View Post

Is there a way to visit the wardrobe during the play? I only found it on the map, it's not a really practical access.
Wondering the same myself.

Last edited by DagsJT; 12-19-2011 at 05:05 AM.
12-19-2011, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DagsJT View Post
Just started playing and it's good fun, but is there any reason to smash barrels or hack down plants? Nothing seems to come of it.

Wondering the same myself.
If you sift through this thread you'll see that smashing things and never getting rewarded for it is a cruel (and funny) joke.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-19-2011, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
If you sift through this thread you'll see that smashing things and never getting rewarded for it is a cruel (and funny) joke.
That's a shame, thanks for the reply.