★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobius View Post
Is the IAP fire sword the best equipment in the game? I wish equipment said how good they were so you know when one is better than another.
i'm pretty sure that they all have their Pros and Cons so their isn't any "best" weapon but more whatever the player believes best fits their playstyle?

GameCenter: Raro

10-22-2011, 08:32 PM
I got the message saying I recieved the Bunny Ears Hat, but I can't find it in the Wardrobe. Where did it go? Do the hats do anything or are they just cosmetic?

Playing: Infinity Blade II, Angry Birds
Favorites: Puzzle Agent, Paladog, Game Dev Story, Lara Croft
Beta Tested: Fara, Monster Trainer, Homerun Battle 2

10-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawLessLove View Post
I got the message saying I recieved the Bunny Ears Hat, but I can't find it in the Wardrobe. Where did it go? Do the hats do anything or are they just cosmetic?
The Fan pack? The fan hats aren't all the way to the bottom. They're like 1/6 the way down.

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-22-2011, 08:36 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.
10-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Fantastic game guys, this game is diablo3 for the iPhone, looks like this game will run for ages, will you continue with the tongue in cheek dialog or move to a more sinister fell i could see the game benefiting from such a move, but truly is one of the greatest games I've seen on the device.
My itch has been starched
10-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
The Fan pack? The fan hats aren't all the way to the bottom. They're like 1/6 the way down.
I got the hat after exiting the 3rd level of the Orc Forest.

10-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:
I got the hat after exiting the 3rd level of the Orc Forest.
Oh. Maybe it's a glitch?

And from the hats I've received so far, they all seem to be cosmetic. I could be wrong though.(Maybe IAP hats don't?-Someone else should answer this)

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Oh. Maybe it's a glitch?

And from the hats I've received so far, they all seem to be cosmetic. I could be wrong though.(Maybe IAP hats don't?-Someone else should answer this)
The Bunny Hat said +1 Luck in the description, that is the only hat I've seen that increased a stat. Very sad I didn't get it. This needs to be fixed.

Edit: Found Kitten which gives +1 Magic.

Last edited by LawLessLove; 10-22-2011 at 09:56 PM.
10-22-2011, 09:53 PM
Quote:
The Bunny Hat said +1 Luck in the description, that is the only hat I've seen that increased a stat. Very sad I didn't get it. This needs to be fixed.
None of the hats have any stats. If a hat has a stat in its description, then that's a weird bug... not seeing any with that description, actually. Are you sure you're not confusing hats and pets? Pets have stats.

RocketCat Games: Creators of Wayward Souls, Punch Quest, Mage Gauntlet and Hook Worlds
Check out our new game Wayward Souls at www.rocketcatgames.com/wayward/
@rocketcatgames on Twitter
10-22-2011, 09:54 PM
There's a rat pet with a +1 luck bonus that mentions rabbits in the description. Perhaps you saw that? Otherwise I have no idea, because none of the hats in this game give any bonuses (even the IAP helm).

Only four stars left, three of which are in Tower Pinnacle. Hopefully there's some sort of special hat reward or something for getting them all.