Support our Sponsors:

Old 09-26-2014, 03:35 AM

Default MasterFighter

Old 09-26-2014, 03:36 AM

This looks interesting.

Last edited by pinOi32; 09-26-2014 at 03:34 PM..
Old 09-26-2014, 06:01 AM

Ok, so it is an online multiplayer Action RPG. It's actually pretty fun imo. There's lots of things to do.

What I like about this game is the pet system. You'll have a pet that will be fighting alongside you.

You can get a pet egg (which is where you get a pet from) either by completing quests or by finishing dungeons and getting one as a drop (don't worry, their drop rate is really high so they're very easy to get). There are other ways but I'm not really far into the game yet.

You won't know what's in most eggs. However, there are specific eggs where if you read their item description, it'll tell you what's inside of it. You can get those mainly from quests or from events.

When you do have an egg, you can instantly hatch it by simply using it from your inventory. After doing so, the pet will appear in the Pets tab.

There are many different kinds of pets you can get. Some are even rare so if you get one of those, you're lucky.

Last edited by pinOi32; 09-26-2014 at 07:20 PM..
Old 09-26-2014, 05:42 PM

Changed my rating to 4 stars since the game crashes after playing for a while.

Or maybe it's because I'm using ancient technology (an iPod Touch 4).

Last edited by pinOi32; 09-26-2014 at 08:28 PM..
Old 09-29-2014, 12:20 PM

Wow, there's a lot more people playing this game now. So if you're having trouble connecting to the Chaos SEA server (lots more people are in this server, go figure), just try again later or make a new acc in the 2nd server and play there (not many people in this one).

Anyways, here's a little more info about the game. Are you guys familiar with DFO? Well, this game is the poor man's DFO. Lol! It's not a bad thing, though!

So there's three classes to choose from in the beginning: a warrior, mage, and a thief. There is both a male and female version for each class. They each have their own unique skills so I would play as each of the classes before deciding who'll be your main (or just play as all three on three separate accs).

As you level up in the game, you'll unlock many features. For example, there's PvP. There's two types: You can go either against a computer-controlled char or you can go against another player who's actually playing (which means both of you are real people, lol).

So about the pets. There.Are different ranks of pets. The order of rarity is green, blue, purple, and pink. there are also elite versions of each color; the pet will be much bigger and have better stats compared to a pet in the same rank (a blue elite is better than a blue, for example). The highly sought out pets are the boss monsters. If you don't believe me, reach lvl 26 because You'll unlock the feature that allows you to check the rankings list of top players, top pets, etc. Check the highest ranked pets... all pink bosses. They are also the hardest to get.

It turns out green eggs aren't the only ones you can get from dungeons, you can get other colored eggs as well. However, it's not the dungeons you'll depend on to grt the good pets; there's something called the Gashapon where you have a chance to get the good pets for FREE. Yea, I already got a blue elite witch and a purple witch from the gashapon.

There's many other features and things I can talk about, but I'm not going to since it'll make this post tl; dr even more! Haha

Anyways, if you guys want to know, I've been playing for a few days now and my main is a lvl 26 warrior (Sadly, there aren't many high lvl warriors in the top ranks). If you guys haven't tried out this game yet, go ahead and try it!

Oh, and to whoever's in charge of this game: Can the crashing problems be fixed? it would also be great if you guys can fix the joystick used to control your char (make it floating instead). Thank you!

See you guys ingame!

Edit: I'll fix mistakes made in this post later. Or maybe not.

Last edited by pinOi32; 09-30-2014 at 01:21 AM..