Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-22-2011, 06:59 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Really fun game. I've already got everything in the stash and every achievement except the "slice 20 tomatoes in desperado"... that one is hard. The best I did was ~14 tomatoes and I died around 500 points.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:43 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambambam View Post
Really fun game. I've already got everything in the stash and every achievement except the "slice 20 tomatoes in desperado"... that one is hard. The best I did was ~14 tomatoes and I died around 500 points.
How did you manage to get the 6 fruit combo in Desperado?? Like when did it come around score wise, I've reached nearly 600 (which didn't report to Game Center thanks to the choice of which service not sticking!) and still nothing for me.

I have tried and tried for that, and I have never even seen 6 fruit on my screen at once, I get tons of fives though. I don't let it bother me too much, but I really dislike imbalanced achievements that rely on luck. It's not an achievement if it's all luck of the draw.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekcik View Post
Anyone else notice a Bug with Game Center being removed and Openfeint replacing it after every opening of the game? Very very annoying as I sometimes open the game and immediately play Bandito mode and I try to post scores but since Openfeint is set as default it doesn't accept my score.
I'm constantly having to go back to Extras then changing it back to Game Center no matter what I do. Please Fix this.
I'm playing the iPad version, but I noticed this issue there as well.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:58 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hey Guys, How are you all finding the game? Please keep your feedback, and any bugs that you find, coming in! We are working on getting an update out asap with new content and bug fixes. Cheers.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:24 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druitt View Post
Hey Guys, How are you all finding the game? Please keep your feedback, and any bugs that you find, coming in! We are working on getting an update out asap with new content and bug fixes. Cheers.
More mini games! I thought the best part of the new app was bandito but i felt like there should be x3 or x5 that amount of mini games And maybe you should make a mode where you continuously play mini games that get harder and harder until you lose.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:42 PM

yes! the minigames are the best of the game xD! you could add some new ones, and more fruits! maybe some more puss in boots action? a little and short animation would be cool :P:P and lots and lots of images like this adorable one :P:P

!
Old 10-24-2011, 07:42 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

There will be more mini-games on the way...

Stay Juicy, Amigos!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:29 PM

I love this game and my gf too. We usually play together.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:48 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorbarclay View Post
How did you manage to get the 6 fruit combo in Desperado?? Like when did it come around score wise, I've reached nearly 600 (which didn't report to Game Center thanks to the choice of which service not sticking!) and still nothing for me.

I have tried and tried for that, and I have never even seen 6 fruit on my screen at once, I get tons of fives though. I don't let it bother me too much, but I really dislike imbalanced achievements that rely on luck. It's not an achievement if it's all luck of the draw.
I've also gotten quite a few 5 combos but never a 6. and my score is 497 so I dunno. I think it is luck pretty much as you said.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:10 AM

Default Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots new mode play video

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up