App description: En garde! Fruit meets fairytales in the juiciest iPhone game this year - Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots!

The suave fruit-slashing swashbuckler, Puss in Boots, faces a challenge that would make Sensei proud. His search for the Magic Beans brings him to developer Halfbrick's legendary hit game Fruit Ninja. Prepare for a journey full of familiar and fruit slicing action he encounters a huge variety of new and exciting challenges!

Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots features the all-new Bandito mode! Slice through a series of increasingly exciting challenges to become the greatest Fruit Ninja warrior ever! Each stage thrusts you into never-seen-before fruit frenzy adventure: Massive fruit from the Giant's castle, precision and timing challenges, all-out fruit onslaughts with new obstacles And for the first time EVER: Throw down against the most-requested addition in Fruit Ninja history - the tomato!

Real Banditos must put their best blade forward because scoring is based on the number of fruit sliced, ninja reflexes and slicing efficiency. A true produce warrior can attain massive high scores and upload their best to Global Leaderboards to compare against friends and the best players online!

Bring your blade to Desperado mode - an enhanced and re-mastered version of the Classic Fruit Ninja game that introduced 400 million players to the world's biggest dojo! But this time, you will face even more fruit, unique waves and Puss in Boots' elusive Magic Beans from the DreamWorks Animation feature film!

Finally, bask in the fruit-stained glory of Puss in Boots' own exclusive ninja Stash, featuring a whole range of unique customizable content, including new backgrounds and blades with elements from both the film and Fruit Ninja.

Stay juicy, amigos!

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS

This game may contain:

- Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
- Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.

Privacy Policy: http://www.halfbrick.com/pp
Terms of Service: http://www.halfbrick.com/tos

NeppyFX's comments:

10-19-2011, 08:43 PM
Since I'm not exactly sure on how this goes: are there separate modes (e.g. like arcade mode, classic mode, zen mode, etc.) or is it levels or both? Slightly confused by how it all goes together. And do the levels have high replayability?
Probly picking this up when i get the chance (e.g. when i go pick up a new iTunes card) but I'm curious about this first...

I don't want a signature.
10-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
Since I'm not exactly sure on how this goes: are there separate modes (e.g. like arcade mode, classic mode, zen mode, etc.) or is it levels or both? Slightly confused by how it all goes together. And do the levels have high replayability?
Probly picking this up when i get the chance (e.g. when i go pick up a new iTunes card) but I'm curious about this first...
There are two modes, one is quite similar to Classic Mode from the original game, while the other is completely new and has different levels to complete - with 3 levels each having 4 randomly chosen minigames and then a "boss battle."

GameCenter: Raro

10-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Don't worry, I'm actually a fan of Angry Birds.
I'm not.

And on another note, I might have to break my dry spell (only game from the past monthish i bought was shadowgun: MC3 is coming up and i need to save) and hope that MC3 is 7 bucks like usual. Cant resist fruit ninja. XD

im back guys!
10-19-2011, 10:00 PM

Last edited by Ddyracer123; 10-19-2011 at 10:09 PM.
10-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Instabuy

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Bought!!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
10-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Totally bought!!!

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
10-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Will the HD version eventually support iphone 4S and Ipad or will it just be Ipad?
Or even better is the iphone/ipod touch version already iphone 4S Optimized?

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik
10-19-2011, 10:38 PM
I dont wanna go through six pages but if you have Fruit Ninja, why should I buy this version?

Expectations are way too high for a game that is 99 cents. Many games are playable as it is, even if the developers do not bother to give us a single update, for 99 cents, no one should be complaining.