Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-02-2012, 01:50 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Finally 100% and top 15.
Still pissed with the motherland tweak messing with Some top scores
Old 01-03-2012, 06:04 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Halotla: Congrats and cheers! I also got the Joker Baron IV 2min star today, finally. Started feeling unlucky when i clocked 2:11 and 2:06 before getting it right.

I also made it to top 15, and I admit that I haven't played Motherland after timing 1:40 before the latest update. I watched the video, and decided that I don't have the time/motivation to start polishing it, looks time demanding.

I wouldn't mind if I had to learn the track in the future, but mostly I feel sorry for those who didn't have JB4 unlocked before the latest update. I wouldn't have had the chance to "enjoy" JB4 yet, either.

The game is ridiculously addicting, I love it!!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:32 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Apocalypse View Post
hey, you guys tried the free version yet? I'm number one on the leader boards for Domovoi ATM in it. Im sure a lot of you can beat me. savouring world no. one for now. feels good. :P
Haha, I played for a bit, was #1 in both Baron & Domovoi for awhile. I guess you took over as #1 on domovoi. CBA to improve it though :P - looks like I'm still #1 for Baron in free though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halotla View Post
Finally 100% and top 15.
Still pissed with the motherland tweak messing with Some top scores
Yeah, I'd like to see the Motherland level removed and re-added, so that the scoring is unaffected. Currently sitting at 6th place now; I obviously did Motherland the "cheap" way, but only got 1m40s with Baron (I could easily have shaved off 20-25s which would have probably moved me up to 2nd or 3rd place with Baron). Either way, I think it would be best if the points from that level were nullified so that the points had to be earned fairly, and re-added.

Any comments from the developer?

Aside: I put up a half decent video of Joker Baron 4 (God bless xmas holidays so we can do useless things like record ourselves playing Bike Baron!) on Youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz2P2C3KvPI

My personal record is 1m28s, coulda been close except for two very silly crashes just before the checkpoint and the end.

Anybody know what the current record for Joker Baron 4 is?
Old 01-03-2012, 12:24 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

For everyonw wondering Motherland exploit has been fixed in Update 3!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 12:28 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staeit View Post
Haha, I played for a bit, was #1 in both Baron & Domovoi for awhile. I guess you took over as #1 on domovoi. CBA to improve it though :P - looks like I'm still #1 for Baron in free though.
Yeah, I'd like to see the Motherland level removed and re-added, so that the scoring is unaffected. Currently sitting at 6th place now; I obviously did Motherland the "cheap" way, but only got 1m40s with Baron (I could easily have shaved off 20-25s which would have probably moved me up to 2nd or 3rd place with Baron). Either way, I think it would be best if the points from that level were nullified so that the points had to be earned fairly, and re-added.

Any comments from the developer?

Aside: I put up a half decent video of Joker Baron 4 (God bless xmas holidays so we can do useless things like record ourselves playing Bike Baron!) on Youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz2P2C3KvPI

My personal record is 1m28s, coulda been close except for two very silly crashes just before the checkpoint and the end.

Anybody know what the current record for Joker Baron 4 is?
Actually my Last was motherland at 5:45, So no Time to beat my 1:57 on JB4 yet. 1:28 looks good obviously.
Motherland is a lot of fun and i believe very competitive when it comes to score optimisation, harder than JB4 on this point i think. But this is if everyone plays the same level. Obviously We will be far from 1:20 or 1:40

Cheers and HNY / HF
Old 01-03-2012, 04:46 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNeI View Post
For everyonw wondering Motherland exploit has been fixed in Update 3!!!
Yeah, but that doesn't fix the issue that some people (myself included) got impossible times before update 3 was released. My time of 1m40s unfairly inflated my score so I am ranked higher than I should be; anybody ahead of me most likely has a better [also unfair] time on motherland.

Looks like Tetru2 has 1m20s on jb4 which is slightly better than my own. I'm curious on how many people have 3-starred JB4? Would be cool to see more comparison stats between users

Last edited by Staeit; 01-03-2012 at 04:53 PM..
Old 01-05-2012, 05:14 AM

Just few days left to join the level creation competition!
Good luck everyone

http://bikebaron.blogspot.com/2011/1...n-contest.html
Old 01-05-2012, 07:00 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwiboo View Post
Just few days left to join the level creation competition!
Good luck everyone

http://bikebaron.blogspot.com/2011/1...n-contest.html
Any news on Update 4 release??? Cannot wait!!!

P.S.Joker Cat III and Dragon theeth are f**king HARD.If it only would be a bit easier
Old 01-07-2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNeI View Post
Any news on Update 4 release??? Cannot wait!!!

P.S.Joker Cat III and Dragon theeth are f**king HARD.If it only would be a bit easier
New levels should be coming soon and the rest of the team are slowly coming back from holidays and starting to work on more substantial updates. Will keep you informed, in the meantime you can

Vote for us at Best App Ever Awards, if you like Bike Baron and want to support us! http://bestappever.com/v/ragm
Old 01-07-2012, 02:06 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Someone's gettin banned...