Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-01-2012, 01:24 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

@TimoVihola or Qwiboo

There is a huge bug in the game.On iPad 2 I almost finished Dragon's Teeth but the game exited of level because of 10% battery fuuuuu...(on 4S,game is paused,here exits suddenly)
Cannot describe what I feel (

Last edited by JeNeI; 02-01-2012 at 01:32 PM..
Old 02-01-2012, 01:55 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

[QUOTE=qwiboo;2116140]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNeI View Post

Congrats on 3 staring the level

I already asked on facebook but will ask here as well for those of you without fb account.

What new functionality and objects would you like to see in level editor in the future?
I would really love the ability to add goals(stars) to custom levels. It would greatly enhance the replay value in custom levels, and perhaps there could be achievements for getting a certain # of stars on custom levels of each difficulty
Old 02-01-2012, 06:51 PM

New version 1.6 is out! Hopefully no more problems downloading it
Old 02-01-2012, 11:04 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I've just updated, but... why did the old app icon return? Or is it just for me? (iTouch 4gen).
Old 02-02-2012, 03:38 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Oooh, the Way Of Sun is really a piece of work. I just finished it with no crashes, after spending numerous hours playing&practicing&failing it. Back at 100% baron campaign.

The level is well designed (although a bit too long, as you could take away the first two easy minutes), and you can practice 95% of the track to be nearly uncrashable. BUT what makes it difficult is that there's the earlier discussed tunnel that I couldn't practice enough, as you only get one chance every 2 minutes to try it. After restart/crash the bike elasticity is changed and you practically can't crash it. I verify this also. I think that this kind of inconsistency in the game physics isn't fun and should be minimized in future levels.

The other really hard part is that last rocket section, maybe it's just me but I can't handle the rocket's as well as I'd hope. This is why I minimize the usage (TIP: you can use brake+"back lean" to cancel a couple of unnecessary rockets)

The hard bumps can be taken as carefully as necessary, as you can carefully try different speeds, I would post a video if I had a suitable camera.

The third thing that prevented me from finishing the level were my nerves. I honestly crashed the LAST JUMP (before the diagonal barrel tunnel just before finish). Not only did I do this once but TWICE. I almost broke my phone plus other stuff at home . The third time today I finally came clean, but I had to pause the game and drink two cups of coffee to settle my heartbeat.

BTW, what happened to the latest small update, I saw I in the app store this mornimg, but now it's gone?
EDIT: It became visible again just after this post. I'm off updating

Last edited by TurboK; 02-02-2012 at 03:57 AM..
Old 02-02-2012, 04:17 AM

^^ Fixing the downloading issue for some + 1 easy level,but for me like always 1.5 and 1.6 worked flawlessly
Old 02-02-2012, 04:52 AM
iPhone 4

Does anyone have a sub-57-seconds video of the Tower of Puppylon level?

I have finished it a few time without crashing but i am stuck at the 1 minute mark.
The only i can think of to improve is to be reckless on the downward section, hold the accelerator and just pray to get through. Surely there is more technique involved than that.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickon View Post
Does anyone have a sub-57-seconds video of the Tower of Puppylon level?

I have finished it a few time without crashing but i am stuck at the 1 minute mark.
The only i can think of to improve is to be reckless on the downward section, hold the accelerator and just pray to get through. Surely there is more technique involved than that.
Sorry for taking the opportunity,but I need it too,so is there anyone kind?

All I need is Tower of Puppylon (time) and Way of Sun left (time&no death) (Baron Campaign - Hard)
Old 02-02-2012, 06:10 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I've just tried the updated update and I've still got exactly the same issue - It doesn't even get halfway through it just hangs then says that bike baron could not be updated at this time.......
Old 02-02-2012, 06:50 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I've just tried the updated update and I've still got exactly the same issue - It doesn't even get halfway through it just hangs then says that bike baron could not be updated at this time.......
The only advice i can give is to keep trying over and over again.
It eventually worked for me.