02-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toythatkills View Post
I wasn't experiencing some other problem, I was experiencing the same problem I was the entire time. As far as I can tell, it was still just trying (and failing) to download the previous update, for whatever reason.

Anyway, I didn't have to go through all that. Instead I tried downloading the newest update on my PC and then synced the iPhone to iTunes, and that forced through the latest version to my phone so it's all alright now.
Glad to hear it works now! Hopefully that info will help some other people still having problem. Thanks!

Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator
02-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halotla View Post
With the solution proposed, people able to do the track under 6 have an advantage on people who Never played it. This is precisely whats intended. If you open the shortcut, this becomes a medium level, and you occult the challenge of making a good time on the upper way
True, it's no longer an extreme level, at best a hard level.

But reintroducing motherland and making everyone who got 6 min goal achieve it again is also not exactly fun. I have 6:10 right now and have stopped trying to achieve 6:00 min goal because I really don't want to have to achieve it twice. I have not gone back to any of the extreme levels twice after having achieved all the stars.

Either ways, I ain't all raving mad about the leaderboards or anything. Am obsessed about getting 100% though.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!

02-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Finding Way of the Sun a really irritating level now. First of all it feels like a kid brother of Motherland. None of the obstacles are especially clever. And to top it off, No crash objective is really ridiculous for a level that long. A tighter time objective might have given it a better sense of achievement.

Easily my least favourite level of the game.

PS: Still love the game though. Just that hate having to play this level over and over again for my 100% OCD.

Mom Says Get Married!!
02-08-2012, 04:29 PM
What the **** on the leaderboard rank 1 ?
02-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Definitely cheated
02-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halotla View Post
What the **** on the leaderboard rank 1 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack23 View Post
Definitely cheated
What's going on guys? I don't see any problem on the leaderboards First is Angel2532 very closely followed by Michael Summers, spratty89, etc.

02-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwiboo View Post
What's going on guys? I don't see any problem on the leaderboards First is Angel2532 very closely followed by Michael Summers, spratty89, etc.
#1 on the regular leaderboard is Sterling with exactly 315million. Quite an obvious cheater
02-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werebite870 View Post
#1 on the regular leaderboard is Sterling with exactly 315million. Quite an obvious cheater
Oh sorry I was looking at Domovoi leaderboard. I see it now, what a shame that some people waste their time and skills just to cheat. Would be much better if he tries making great levels instead.

Anyway, we will be adding more and more levels in future updates (as we did fo far) so hopefully this won't be a problem anymore.

02-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwiboo View Post
Oh sorry I was looking at Domovoi leaderboard. I see it now, what a shame that some people waste their time and skills just to cheat. Would be much better if he tries making great levels instead.

Anyway, we will be adding more and more levels in future updates (as we did fo far) so hopefully this won't be a problem anymore.
No one can do anything about such individuals. At least here he has the courtesy to put up a score which is obviously a hacked score. Great to hear about new levels.

Mom Says Get Married!!
02-10-2012, 12:41 AM
I play this game,because of pure pleasure,and won't delete it off my device.Will you release a Valentine update right in time? 4 days left...

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards