★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Romania
Posts: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggysmalls View Post
+1 to iCloud saves. I want to be able to play on my iPad finally!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmuller View Post
Just bought it, looks great - will try on iPad and iPod later!

Regards,

MM
The very tired sole developer of Asteroid 2012 for iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
icloud would be awesome!
With owning 3 iDevices and playing Bike Baron here and there I would love to have iCloud saves working.There are levels which I find easier on the iPad 2,but there are times when I like to play on iPhone or iPod.

Devs,please tell us something about iCloud as many games use it,and they managed to get it working stable.

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards

11-28-2012, 09:22 PM
We have a mac version of Bike Baron now as well!



http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=168222

Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator

11-30-2012, 05:40 PM
I would really love to see item grouping on the level editor. It would make moving entire ramps/sections much easier, but more importantly would give you some really really cool options in design with ice. Think about being able to group together multiple ice sections that would all break when you touched one. It could be used for some really creative triggers!!
12-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Hmm, this thread is seeming pretty dead, but ill throw this out there anyway.

Would anyone be interested in a pack of custom levels I've created? I was thinking about polishing up a whole bunch of levels I've made and turning them into an Xmas Pack for everyone if there's interest.
12-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggysmalls View Post
Hmm, this thread is seeming pretty dead, but ill throw this out there anyway.

Would anyone be interested in a pack of custom levels I've created? I was thinking about polishing up a whole bunch of levels I've made and turning them into an Xmas Pack for everyone if there's interest.
Are you a ms developer ?
I have a message can we have minigore 2 please
12-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Are you a ms developer ?
I have a message can we have minigore 2 please
I uh. Wat?

I use the level editor to make levels lol.

Edit* Here's info on mini gore 2: http://toucharcade.com/2012/12/04/new-screens-and-launch-trailer-for-minigore-2-zombies-coming-this-week/

Last edited by riggysmalls; 12-04-2012 at 09:26 AM.
12-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggysmalls View Post
I uh. Wat?

I use the level editor to make levels lol.

Edit* Here's info on mini gore 2: http://toucharcade.com/2012/12/04/new-screens-and-launch-trailer-for-minigore-2-zombies-coming-this-week/
I'm interested in new levels
12-04-2012, 11:54 AM
good game, something similar at the same time ELMA & Bad piggies
12-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Now 0.99 cents!
12-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Now 0.99 cents!
Yes, and also just released update 15 which brings yet another levels (12 of them) and more game enhancements! Don't miss the xmas sale as the price will go up after that!



Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator