App description: Over 8.5 million players! Number one game in 89 countries, Bike Baron is the Ultimate Bike Game for iPhone and iPad!
Featured by Apple as GAME OF THE WEEK

iOS Game of the Day - IGN
Number ONE in Quality Index round-up for October! - PocketGamer
"Fun gameplay; silly sense of humor; great level editor" - SlideToPlay
"Bike Baron is exceptionally well-made." - TouchArcade
"Say goodbye to your free time." - Yahoo

What happens when you put the developers of Minigore, Death Rally and Aqua Globs together with the composer of Angry Birds and Trine? PURE MAGIC. Bike Baron is a ride you will never forget!

- MASTER over 100 different tracks, beat more than 300 unbelievable challenges and learn the secrets of the Joker card
- CREATE custom levels* and share them with everyone!
- TRIUMPH over your friends, then speed your way to the top of the global leaderboards!
- PLAY this universal build with fantastic real-time shadows on the latest devices!

* Bike Baron comes with a full-featured level editor that we used to create all the levels in the game. Over 660 000 user levels created so far!

Join us @ www.facebook.com/thebikebaron
Follow Baron @ www.twitter.com/thebikebaron
Discover new levels @ www.thebikebaron.com

TimoVihola's comments:
Update 4 is out and over 60 000 user levels have been created!

Watch Baron play contest winning level:

-----

Level editor footage:
10-25-2011, 01:05 AM
Holy crap. Why does pushing both forward and back at the same time work on JC3? Is that a technique that is useful anywhere else? I just dropped my JC3 to 1:13 without even trying.

Edit: Holding both forward and backward lean locks the rider in the current degree of lean. Thus, he is leaning slightly forward at a constant angle when riding the pyramids, the same (but more reliable) as if one is tapping lean.

Last edited by attaboyBrad; 10-25-2011 at 01:12 AM.
10-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Finally! Just got 2 stars on Dragon's Teeth. 2:36 was my time.

10-25-2011, 01:25 AM
That technique works elsewhere as well. There isn't much need for it in other levels though.
10-25-2011, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attaboyBrad View Post
Holy crap. Why does pushing both forward and back at the same time work on JC3? Is that a technique that is useful anywhere else? I just dropped my JC3 to 1:13 without even trying.
How do you clear the last part after the bomb bridge? I can do it slowly but to get stars I'd have to be faster.
10-25-2011, 01:30 AM
How in the world do you get the first coin in Sawbones? That's the only Star left to get in the Hard levels, not including jokers.
10-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Get as close to the bombs as possible then lean forward to get the first coin in sawbones.

Can anyone help with the pyramids? I have no idea how to get pass them at all.
10-25-2011, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
Get as close to the bombs as possible then lean forward to get the first coin in sawbones.

Can anyone help with the pyramids? I have no idea how to get pass them at all.
Uhhhh. Wrong level? Sawbones doesn't have any bombs near the first Coin.
10-25-2011, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorF35 View Post
Uhhhh. Wrong level? Sawbones doesn't have any bombs near the first Coin.
Opps sorry I was thinking of sawbones second coin. The first coin is easy, press stop and back button together until your bike is resting on top of the left pedestral. Continue pressing stop and back, your bike will cut through the first pedestral and go all the way down until reaching the first coin.
10-25-2011, 01:56 AM
Here's 2 screenshots to help you.

10-25-2011, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
Opps sorry I was thinking of sawbones second coin. The first coin is easy, press stop and back button together until your bike is resting on top of the left pedestral. Continue pressing stop and back, your bike will cut through the first pedestral and go all the way down until reaching the first coin.
Haha, that's how I thought it would be, never tried it though. Stupid me.