Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-16-2011, 06:26 AM
iPhone 4

Any tips or a video on how to pass the last 3 pyramids in Joker Cat 3?
I am starting to master the bomb bridge but i always get crashed between 2 pyramids...
Thanks!
Old 11-16-2011, 06:33 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickon View Post
I am starting to master the bomb bridge but i always get crashed between 2 pyramids...
Thanks!
Lol I have the same problem. I gave up on this level a long time ago.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:05 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Thanks!
The trick is to be facing upwards at the first base of these pyramids. If you land nose down, hold the back lean and pump the accelerator until the nose starts to rise, once it does, your timing needs to be spot on to change the lean to forward to prevent hitting your head on the first pyramid. Then you have to use the same technique to get over them as you do at the start of the level.

There is a bit of a larger gap between base of the 2nd and 3rd pyraminds so it's a little easier!

Good luck!!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:33 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Thanks!
I usually try to get some air after the 1st pyramid so as to land with the back wheel in the gap between the first and second pyramid. Then repeat between 2nd and 3rd pyramid. I have passed this level before the update, and not played after that. (Will first 3star the new hard levels and go to JC3, JB3, and JB4
Old 11-16-2011, 01:59 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staeit View Post
Can you post your stats? Curious to see how many hours you need to log to get 100% on all levels. I'm sitting at rank 33, with about 25 hours logged (lol).... need to do jb4, jb3, and finish up bombkin gravity (in the opposite order to what I just wrote :>)
i'm kind of embarrassed to say that it appears ive logged in 48 hours in this game. i definitely didn't know that my obsession was that deep until i found the stat page! but just thinking back.. i really did spend a ton of time on joker baron 4 to be able to have a legitimate shot and ultimately complete the 2min star, probably over 10 hours. it's a very tricky level that took me like 2.5 hours to finish at first where a few of the checkpoints were gained by pure luck. but over time and continual play, the moves became easier and i kind of figured out my own best way to do each move that i could repeat. then my perfect run happened where i didn't mess up at all and got it in at 1:39. literally everything went right for me during it i didnt crash once while in the midst of the moves or any hiccups along the way. so this game isn't impossible.. but be prepared to put some time in to really figure out the last level with jc3 and dragons teeth also taking a lot of time too. but if you have the obsessive drive like i had to completely finish this game then you'll get it eventually. good luck!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:16 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Yes I meant the frustrating coin in the corner; the rest are fairly easy, thanks for the help mate

Last edited by Mike summers; 11-16-2011 at 02:20 PM..
Old 11-16-2011, 02:48 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike summers View Post
Yes I meant the frustrating coin in the corner; the rest are fairly easy, thanks for the help mate
oh sorry. yeah it really took forever for me to kind of get it more on a regular basis. it was a really annoying one. if what i said before didn't help i feel like i let go of the gas when i left the crack and let myself float to my peak then kind of tilted the head of the guy towards it and got it with that. it's a touch thing that honestly probably took me over a half hour until i started getting it at all and could then hope everything else went right on the finish. i hope you get it man.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Thanks I appreciate it. I'll keep trying! Lol it seems I have caught the addiction as well
Old 11-16-2011, 08:55 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaz1985 View Post
i'm kind of embarrassed to say that it appears ive logged in 48 hours in this game. i definitely didn't know that my obsession was that deep until i found the stat page! but just thinking back.. i really did spend a ton of time on joker baron 4 to be able to have a legitimate shot and ultimately complete the 2min star, probably over 10 hours. it's a very tricky level that took me like 2.5 hours to finish at first where a few of the checkpoints were gained by pure luck. but over time and continual play, the moves became easier and i kind of figured out my own best way to do each move that i could repeat. then my perfect run happened where i didn't mess up at all and got it in at 1:39. literally everything went right for me during it i didnt crash once while in the midst of the moves or any hiccups along the way. so this game isn't impossible.. but be prepared to put some time in to really figure out the last level with jc3 and dragons teeth also taking a lot of time too. but if you have the obsessive drive like i had to completely finish this game then you'll get it eventually. good luck!
Hey, I believe it. I think I might be able to do finish it all by the time I hit 48 hours, but who knows? I'm almost done Bombkin gravity (just need a really good run, finished it in 25s when 24s is required, and that was with a crash at the end!!) but JB4 is so far incredibly difficult.

But Kudos to the devs for making an absolutely amazing game. I am quite addicted - every spare moment I get is spent playing this game. I haven't gamed on any platform like this in years. It's definitely challenging but you feel so satisfied when you get that third star! You certainly need to practice all the parts an immense amount and get some luck on some of the challenges.

One thing I see in the ratings is that people complain it's too hard. I agree that there should be more easy levels - the levels are very well designed (apart from the odd frustrating checkpoint) and they are extremely fun! Make some more that people don't have to invest hours at a time in order to complete. I know that there are thousands of user levels but people want the levels to just be ready to go. Hoping for a lot more updates, I tell everyone I know who has an iPhone about this game
Old 11-16-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staeit View Post
Hey, I believe it. I think I might be able to do finish it all by the time I hit 48 hours, but who knows? I'm almost done Bombkin gravity (just need a really good run, finished it in 25s when 24s is required, and that was with a crash at the end!!) but JB4 is so far incredibly difficult.

But Kudos to the devs for making an absolutely amazing game. I am quite addicted - every spare moment I get is spent playing this game. I haven't gamed on any platform like this in years. It's definitely challenging but you feel so satisfied when you get that third star! You certainly need to practice all the parts an immense amount and get some luck on some of the challenges.

One thing I see in the ratings is that people complain it's too hard. I agree that there should be more easy levels - the levels are very well designed (apart from the odd frustrating checkpoint) and they are extremely fun! Make some more that people don't have to invest hours at a time in order to complete. I know that there are thousands of user levels but people want the levels to just be ready to go. Hoping for a lot more updates, I tell everyone I know who has an iPhone about this game
Thanks for the feedback, we are happy you are having fun playing the game! That's the best reward game developer can get We will be bringing more easier levels and also fixing the frustrating checkpoints in the next update!