App description: "This game is unlike anything out there, and loads of fun!" - Appolicious
"Another sparky, generous and amusing offering from Adult Swim." - EDGE
"Adult Swim has published another addictive game." - Game Set Watch

Adult Swim Games returns with another original iPhone game! Invader Gourmo promises to destroy the Earth unless you meet his simple demand: BRING ME SANDWICHES!! As lowly fast food employee Jimmy Nugget, youve been charged by the President of the United States to save the planet. When making a sandwich for Gourmo, anything goes: meat, trash, catswhatever you can stick between two slices of bread! Use intuitive touch-based controls to run and jump your way through dozens of levels across numerous countries and planets, and power-up your sandwiches with alien technology along the way! But whatever you do, dont drop the sandwiches!!

From Adult Swim Games and Grumpyface Studios, who also brought you Castle Doombad and Super Mole Escape!

REVIEWS:

"The consistent stream of quality games from Adult Swim is one of the App Stores most welcome surprises." -Pocket Gamer

"The true joy of Bring Me Sandwiches!! is seeing how bizarre your sandwiches become."
-Joystiq

"Pure fun from start to finish." -AppSpy

PRODUCT DETAILS

Universal app - Optimized to use the full screen area on your iPad or iPhone/iPod touch

Precision 2D Gameplay will challenge your platforming skills!

Travel across the world on your Sandwich-Building Adventure! Dozens of levels across five chapters: USA, Mexico, Italy, Japan and the mysterious Planet Nuzz!

Easy-to-use controls that can be customized to match your favorite playstyle!

GameCenter support with dozens of Achievements to unlock, and compete against your friends in points-based and time-based Leaderboards!

Track all the crazy stuff you've crammed into your sandwiches with the Food Journal, and discover hidden alien parts in every level to gradually build your own Spaceship!

HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email games@adultswim.com and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.

Privacy Policy: http://www.adultswim.com/privacy/index.html

Echoseven's comments:

10-19-2011, 06:18 AM
After monsters ate my condo this is an Instabuy.

10-19-2011, 06:20 AM
I knew there would be at least one surprise release! Can't wait to play your latest effort, Grumpyface! Here's to a smooth and successful release!

Current platforms: Mac, PS3, iPod 4th Gen, and iPad 3rd Gen
10-19-2011, 06:28 AM
Yup, been looking forward to this one. Is there any news on an iPad release?

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
10-19-2011, 06:31 AM
I will buy this, based solely on the fact wispin is still one of my faves

Best Games: Tilt to Live, Mini Motor Racing, Death Rally, NBA Jam, Spirit, Silverfish, Flipship, Wispin, Space Tripper, Super Crossfire, Red Nova, Vertex Blaster, Modern Combat 2, Hard Lines, Sentinel 3, Mad Wheels .......Follow me on Twitter @unclelimey
10-19-2011, 06:49 AM
Do i get it right, that you freely run around and build sandviches of anything you find? Then feed it to the monster? Or is it different?

I'll get this game as soon as i get an answer to these.. I love adult swim* since MAMC

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick

Last edited by littlezoe; 10-19-2011 at 06:58 AM.
10-19-2011, 06:51 AM
It's not PikPok... It's Grumpyface, the guys behind Wispin.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
10-19-2011, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
It's not PikPok... It's Grumpyface, the guys behind Wispin.
Um i meant adult swim, not Pikpok, lol ^^

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick
10-19-2011, 08:40 AM
Instabuy

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy
10-19-2011, 09:00 AM
Woohoo! An awesome surprise release! Count me in for a copy!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.