★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rocket Claw --> FREE

10-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Rocket Claw --> FREE

10-19-2011, 08:08 AM
Wow, really? Awesome.

P.s. I hope this doesn't mean the game has ads now! D:

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.

10-19-2011, 08:58 AM
Kind of sad - this game just recently came out.

I'd say sad because the dev has to do this to try to compete and sad for the people who paid for this. Oh well, that's the mature of the app store.

ID on GameCenter: Joshnsuch

Mention you're from TA if you send a request. This would please me.

Last edited by Joshnsuch; 10-19-2011 at 10:04 AM. Reason: I'm not smart.
10-19-2011, 09:23 AM
Yep i have to agree... I play this game almost everyday... It's pretty fun and was worth it's price... Too bad many people didn't really play it yet.. :/

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick
10-19-2011, 12:09 PM
Yeah, its a tough one. We really love the game and worked hard on it, but unfortunately with our marketing budget ( In comparison to a Chillingo for example ) its tough to get people playing it.

I do feel bad for the people that paid for the game, but believe me its a relatively low number. We are working on a way to reward those early players.

We are still pretty new at making iPhone games, but I feel like we're getting better with each game we make. All the feedback we get here at TA is looked at and talked about by the devs and has directly led to changes we have implemented.

Ultimately we want to make money, of course, but at this point we would be happy with making a pretty good game and having people enjoy it. I feel we have accomplished this.

And there are no ads

Fun New iPhone Word Game - Play For Free With Your Friends!
Play our Word Puzzle of the Day and win Promo Codes at
Twitter: @playcantsaythat and Facebook: CantSayThat
10-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianWorm View Post
Yeah, its a tough one. We really love the game and worked hard on it, but unfortunately with our marketing budget ( In comparison to a Chillingo for example ) its tough to get people playing it.

I do feel bad for the people that paid for the game, but believe me its a relatively low number. We are working on a way to reward those early players.

We are still pretty new at making iPhone games, but I feel like we're getting better with each game we make. All the feedback we get here at TA is looked at and talked about by the devs and has directly led to changes we have implemented.

Ultimately we want to make money, of course, but at this point we would be happy with making a pretty good game and having people enjoy it. I feel we have accomplished this.

And there are no ads
Good to hear, guys. Thank you for the freebie and I will be looking forwarf to your next release.

ID on GameCenter: Joshnsuch

Mention you're from TA if you send a request. This would please me.
10-19-2011, 01:12 PM
This is quite a good little 'tap defense' game. It's more addictive than most I've tried.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
10-19-2011, 01:25 PM
@RussianWorm: Your team did a nice job with this game. In my opinion it's one of the best ones released since some time now... I'm sad that most people didn't really hear about it yet... because the game and the developers behind it would deserve it..

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick