★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chicken Pox! Fun, frantic arcade game with a twist! F2P coming soon to iOS

11-20-2016, 06:36 AM
Chicken Pox! Fun, frantic arcade game with a twist! F2P coming soon to iOS

Hi all! I’m excited to share a preview of our first game with you all. It’s called Chicken Pox and will be released in early 2017!

You play as Pox, a quirky chicken who wakes up to find his eggs have run away. Pick from dozens of vehicles, equip some power ups and race through Pox’s farm to collect all the eggs before your fuel runs out! Watch out for obstacles - they’ll make collecting those eggs harder than you think :)

You can grab the eggs in any order, but the cool twist is if you get them in the right order you’ll leave a trail that creates a unique drawing that you’ll see at the end of each level you play. I’ll post some examples of pictures you can draw here soon and in-game you can share them with your friends after each level.

The game starts on Pox’s farm but the adventure will take you into ocean and air environments as you progress through the game. There are heaps of vehicles to choose from and hundreds of combinations of hats and glasses to customize Pox’s appearance while you play.

There’s so much more I want to share about the controls, gameplay and how the game has been built so i’ll keep posting to this thread. Here’s some promo material we’ve just finished:

About Nosy Jones
We're an indie studio based in Sydney, Australia. Chicken Pox will be our first game and we really hope you like it :)

Facebook: www.facebook.com/chickenpoxgame/

Last edited by Andrew @ Nosy Jones; 11-22-2016 at 03:07 PM.
11-20-2016, 11:34 AM
Wow, great art style, don't know how the game plays but it sure looks great, I keep my eyes on this game and gonna try it for sure, good luck with further development.
11-20-2016, 11:17 PM
Super cute!

How lovely these cuties are. Would love to see more about the game
11-22-2016, 06:23 AM
Thanks guys, will post more info about the game soon!

Last edited by Andrew @ Nosy Jones; 11-26-2016 at 09:27 PM.