Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-22-2012, 10:48 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Why the lack of updates?

Sorry there hasn't been an update, im ill at the moment. One of the down sides to being a small company.

We have a lot of really talented people putting in a lot of effort, this is no ordinary game or development process. As you may have noticed.

Will be some posts by some other members of the team coming to keep you updated.

I understand its frustrating waiting for something exciting, but I had to live through Half life 2 being delayed by a year. It was hard but worth the wait!

Please have patience we are trying to make something beautiful and original, it isnt easy!

Thanks for your support so far
Old 03-22-2012, 12:03 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshsslade View Post
Sorry there hasn't been an update, im ill at the moment. One of the down sides to being a small company.

We have a lot of really talented people putting in a lot of effort, this is no ordinary game or development process. As you may have noticed.

Will be some posts by some other members of the team coming to keep you updated.

I understand its frustrating waiting for something exciting, but I had to live through Half life 2 being delayed by a year. It was hard but worth the wait!

Please have patience we are trying to make something beautiful and original, it isnt easy!

Thanks for your support so far

Youtube link | Pop Up

Old 03-22-2012, 01:38 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebub23 View Post
YouTube: video

Hehe thanks dude!
Old 03-23-2012, 09:12 AM

couldn't you at least give us a release date for the release-date-announcement? Im just curious because on the website it still says "early 2012" or "first quarter" which will end soon
Old 03-23-2012, 10:04 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusel View Post
couldn't you at least give us a release date for the release-date-announcement? Im just curious because on the website it still says "early 2012" or "first quarter" which will end soon
I appreciate the interest. We are aiming for this but I cant give a solid date at this time. It feels close, just dont know the exacts right now since its such an ambitious project.

Will give a final release date as soon as it becomes clear.

Thanks for the support, helps a lot!
Old 03-23-2012, 05:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshsslade View Post
I appreciate the interest. We are aiming for this but I cant give a solid date at this time. It feels close, just dont know the exacts right now since its such an ambitious project.

Will give a final release date as soon as it becomes clear.

Thanks for the support, helps a lot!
+1. I will be buying this game as soon as it hits the app store. I love the idea of exploring the planet surface, then getting a rocket and going to another planet. And doing that seamlessly sounds incredible... This game, along with Topia, are the two upcoming games which I'm looking most forward to.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:25 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I usually dont bump threads for no apparent reason, but when I do its for the threads I really care about. On a more serious note, whats happening. Any news on the second most anticipated game (sorry guys, but my most anticipated game of the year is Planetside 2 ). I know that you are hard at work to deliver us, the always disgruntled and weeping for screenshots and trailers fans the most polished experience. Was just wondering how the finishing touches on the game are shaping up (my mind strongly believes that you are on that stage). Besides, I wanted to return the thread to where it belongs-on the first page. Anyways, best of luck to you guys and I hope you reply.

P.S. Sorry to all the fans of Prevail who will see the thread on the first page and their hearts skip a beat at the thought that its news related to the game.

Last edited by Deathrow; 04-09-2012 at 01:28 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 06:32 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

hopefully, this is released soon...
Old 04-10-2012, 06:23 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by juls363 View Post
hopefully, this is released soon...
Fingers crossed. An update would be cool, too
Old 04-10-2012, 07:09 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Instabuy