★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Time Garden - FREE

10-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Time Garden - FREE

To celebrate the release of Robo5, Yuguosoft has made Tim Garden free... woohoo!! Worth checking out considering it came from the same minds that have made one of the best puzzle games I've ever played. =oP
10-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Not in a place to download but is this 2G compatible or not?

It's becoming a pet peeve of mine when the description has:
"-Supports iPad,iPad2, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3rd generation and later devices. For the best experience, play on iPad,iPad2, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th generation or later devices."

But yet the Requirements say: "Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later."

When the requirements say that, it WILL probably download to a 2G, but that doesn't mean it will work. Can't understand why Apple doesn't work with Devs to get this stuff right.

Oh well, it's free and I have room, having finished Squids (which, by the way, also has the restrictions listed in the description but not the requirements, but worked on my 2G afterall). So I'll give it a shot when I can download it.
10-19-2011, 03:47 PM
hmm... not sure, I'll grab my wife's 2G, and Install it right quick... check back here in a couple minutes. =o)

**edit**

yup, seems to be running pretty smoothly on my 2G. Played through the first two levels and didn't experience any lag or slowdown. =oD

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 10-19-2011 at 03:54 PM.
10-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
hmm... not sure, I'll grab my wife's 2G, and Install it right quick... check back here in a couple minutes. =o)

**edit**

yup, seems to be running pretty smoothly on my 2G. Played through the first two levels and didn't experience any lag or slowdown. =oD
Thanks for checking! I'll give it a try.

Not sure if devs are trying to just cover their butts or what. Squids worked perfectly fine on my 2G through the 21 missions...although the last "End" chapter wouldn't load (don't know if that was really a mission or a cutscene).
10-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Thanks for checking! I'll give it a try.

Not sure if devs are trying to just cover their butts or what. Squids worked perfectly fine on my 2G through the 21 missions...although the last "End" chapter wouldn't load (don't know if that was really a mission or a cutscene).
No problem.

As for Squids, the very last end chapter is a training mission... supposed to let you get maxed out stats for the next installment of levels... =oP