★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Script Discussion

10-19-2011, 07:47 PM
Script Discussion

Hi there,

I am new to this area of thought, but I would like to see if anyone knows a good, if not, best way of providing developers with a script and or storyline.

Thanks in advance

Tim
10-19-2011, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S&H Music View Post
Hi there,

I am new to this area of thought, but I would like to see if anyone knows a good, if not, best way of providing developers with a script and or storyline.

Thanks in advance

Tim
First off you should make sure the developer is legit. After you have done that, you should probably send them an email letting them know what you want to do. All the developers that I've talked, I started out by sending them that very first email.

Good luck! Maybe we'll be playing a game with your storyline in it one day.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
10-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Cheers, I really appreciate that info

All you need is someone to come along and say something you felt like doing could work, so now I will stop the worrying, and try and deliver it to where I think it should be suited to go and see if it does work

Will try and remember to post something like this in the right forum next time...my bad
10-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S&H Music View Post
Cheers, I really appreciate that info

All you need is someone to come along and say something you felt like doing could work, so now I will stop the worrying, and try and deliver it to where I think it should be suited to go and see if it does work

Will try and remember to post something like this in the right forum next time...my bad
I wish you the best of luck, my friend!

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
10-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Wrong place for an idea to be placed.

Last edited by S&H Music; 10-27-2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Wrong place