07-29-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macatron View Post
Have you tried checking iTunes yet because this has been out since October 20, 2011.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dark-incursion/id468067324?mt=8

ENJOY! :-)

Yes... I know... I've had it since then...

I was wondering about content updates.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
07-29-2012, 08:48 AM
This does look good, but

after reading that it is only 1/2 - 1 hour long, I may pass. Though... it does look fun. And iOS could really use some Castlevania-alikes. Or just Castlevania. Really, Konami (I know your not reading this - it's just for the sake of it). Even Castlevania 1. A straight NES port. Or Bloodlines, X, part IV or Chronicles. Please. The linear, level based affairs. Please. One more time, with feeling - please Oh well... I tried...

07-29-2012, 09:59 AM
The inability to shoot at a 45-degree angle is a deal breaker for me.
07-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltrabbit View Post
The inability to shoot at a 45-degree angle is a deal breaker for me.
Well, the game seems to be more of a Castlevania clone than a Contra clone.
09-16-2012, 11:02 AM
It doesn't work with iOS313.

Executable is iOS4+ hard-linked.
It crashes under iOS313: "dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/CoreText Reason: image not found".
Waiting for the programmers to fix their code.
09-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PèreGoriot View Post
Executable is iOS4+ hard-linked.
It crashes under iOS313: "dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/CoreText Reason: image not found".
Waiting for the programmers to fix their code.
lmao... good luck

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
09-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Im pretty sure Abraham and his 7 children all had iphone1 ios313.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Woaaow, great news today: BigBlueBubble just fixed one of their crashing so-called-iOS3-compatible apps !
Yeah, many many thanks to them. That's really nice.
DarkIncursion v1.2.1 now really runs with iOS3: tested and verified.

(Too late to also fix their others games ? )
11-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PèreGoriot View Post
Woaaow, great news today: BigBlueBubble just fixed one of their crashing so-called-iOS3-compatible apps !
Yeah, many many thanks to them. That's really nice.
DarkIncursion v1.2.1 now really runs with iOS3: tested and verified.

(Too late to also fix their others games ? )
LOL... i guess. What they need to do is either create a sequel or a new similar title and make the gameplay at least 2 hours straight (4x content than the first) to finish.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Has anyone actually gotten the iCade to work with this? So far, I was trying to get my 8 Bitty to work with it, but there's no response at all, nor any option for it. Am I missing something? I will try on my regular iCade when I get home.