★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 117.0 MB
  • Version: 3.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted

Rearm your blade: Assassins Creed innovative multiplayer is now mobile! Exclusively designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Fuel your gaming needs with this innovative Assassins Creed experience...

Download ACMR for free to experience the first and only Assassins Creed Multiplayer driven by an in-game economy and expand your multiplayer experience by purchasing additional items, characters, abilities and more.

Compete with friends and foes from around the globe in 4 PLAYER REALTIME ONLINE MULTIPLAYER mode. Connect via the GAME CENTER using either WI-FI or 3G.

Hone your skills in SINGLE PLAYER PRACTICE. Compete with a friend via 1on1 BLUETOOTH.

Be both hunter as well as prey. Hunt down other players and assassinate them before they kill you. Be as stealthy as a true assassin. Escape from other players taking advantage of both the crowd and your environment.

Walk, run, kill and stun, all with a simple touch of your finger. Observe a technological breakthrough with highly optimized, groundbreaking pathfinding.

From Venice to San Donato, Alhambra to Jerusalem; Play in exotic environments fresh out of the Assassins Creed Universe. Experience highly polished graphics and special effects that will take your breath away.

Take control of Personas from both BROTHERHOOD and REVELATIONS. Customize yourself with dozens of blades, boots, belts and bracers. Explore your play style with a selection of ABILITIES to upgrade and master.

Play with your friends via the GAME CENTERs social gaming network. Score some bragging rights with LEADERBOARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS. Be proud of that high score! Share your score, level, as well as achievements via FACEBOOK, TWITTER, EMAIL and SMS.

If you have any feedback, please email us at apple.support@ubisoft.com
10-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Not Available In The US.

Playing: Infinity Blade II, Angry Birds
Favorites: Puzzle Agent, Paladog, Game Dev Story, Lara Croft
Beta Tested: Fara, Monster Trainer, Homerun Battle 2

10-20-2011, 03:33 PM
I'll try it out and leave impressions, although I'm assuming there won't be many people online for a while.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

Last edited by strivemind; 10-20-2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Removed app description now that it's on first post
10-20-2011, 03:56 PM
This looks a lot better than the first AC Multiplayer game they released. Will give it a go once it's out in the US.

Twitter: @back2this
10-20-2011, 04:22 PM

I'm assuming there's going to be some catch, most likely in the form of metrics.

Anything else, like IAPs?

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
10-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Sounds interesting. The first Assassin's creed multiplayer was really good (in the rare times when it worked, and when people were actually playing).
10-20-2011, 05:11 PM
looks like its time to bust out the Canadian account. ill post some expressions soon

Tester of over 30 games
Originally Posted by Nudgenudge View Post
Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone/Multiplayer Match):

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone/InGame Store):

Either the Game is having huge Server Troubles or People are dropping the Game after a few Matches. Yet still the Game is unfinished since a few Bugs are still in the Game. Guess that`s why Ubisoft/Gameloft haven`t launched the Game Worldwide and only in Canada to fix those Bugs.

As soon the HD Version will be on the iTunes Store i will revisit the Game and post some new HD Gameplay Trailer about it.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-20-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.
10-24-2011, 07:16 AM
Last time there was an Assassin's Creed multiplayer for free, it was accompanied by a single-player game. Here's hoping for another installment soon

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
10-24-2011, 08:07 AM
"Buy advanced abilities in the Store to overpower your opponents"
- this game, on-screen tip

So it's the typical scheme: you can earn credits by playing, or buy them for cash.
Interestingly, there is a $100 IAP. I think that's ethically questionable.
There is no reason to expect people to spend $100 on a mobile game. You're sort of targeting children and crazies, neither of which are necessarily responsible enough to make financial decisions.

Last edited by sticktron; 10-24-2011 at 08:15 AM.