★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cafe Murder: Offbeat Restaurant Sim

10-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Cafe Murder: Offbeat Restaurant Sim

Hi, my name is Zack Wood, and I'm the artist at Beaver Toad Software, a two-man indie team.

We've been working on a game called Cafe Murder for the past few months, and right now we're raising funds on Kickstarter to cover costs and get it done (we have only one day left on our Kickstarter project).

Cafe Murder is an upcoming restaurant simulation with a twist- the chef is insane and attacks customers with his butcher knife. Playing as Rainy the waitress, you must protect customers from his attacks, while making sandwiches from ingredients that rain down from the sky.

Youtube link | Pop Up

You can check out our page on Kickstarter here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bts/cafe-murder

Cafe Murder has a lovable cast of unique customer characters, each with their own personality, in addition to fast-paced sandwich-making action and a strong sense of humor.

Help Rainy turn Cafe Murder into a five-star restaurant- without too many casualties along the way!

Thank you,
Zack
10-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Love the character artwork, and the gameplay looks/sounds like it'll be a blast! I'm glad y'all squeezed a bit of dark humor into a genre that's typically laced with nothing but extreme cuteness.

Last edited by shinigami_toire; 10-20-2011 at 08:29 PM.
10-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm glad you appreciated the "dark humor" touch. But the characters will be full of cuteness and charm at the same time!
10-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Five hours left- last call!