★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: CozyQuest- Empire of Eden

05-02-2009, 02:48 PM
CozyQuest- Empire of Eden

Greetings touchArcaders! I am Angelus, Emperor of Eden, and I would like to extend an invitation that I hope you will all consider. The Empire of Eden is searching for citizens that are dedicated to helping make CozyQuest a better experience for all players. The Empire was the third guild ever to be created in CozyQuest, and is the second largest at well over 100 players.

Some of you who play CozyQuest may already know me, and I would like to point out that I am not here to steal members from my good friend Donburns, nor am I here to ruin anyone's day. I am simply extending an invite, to those who are interested, to join a guild whose focus is a unique sense of kinship and camaraderie.

Our forums are here: http://empireofeden.proboards.com/

I hope you will consider The Empire in your CozyQuest endeavors, and if not, pop on by our forums! I'll check by periodically to answer questions and such.
05-02-2009, 02:52 PM
05-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Over 100 people?! Goll-ee!

what.
05-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
I was told that the original thread was placed in the wrong topic. I created a second one here where more people will see it!

@Canadian- I'll have you know that CozyQuest doesn't work quite like other Iphone/Ipod Touch MMO's, and represents the first "true" mmo experience on the appstore! 100+ players is quite a feat, and while not as impressive as the work of your own DonBurns, it is not to be scoffed at
05-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
I was told that the original thread was placed in the wrong topic. I created a second one here where more people will see it!

@Canadian- I'll have you know that CozyQuest doesn't work quite like other Iphone/Ipod Touch MMO's, and represents the first "true" mmo experience on the appstore! 100+ players is quite a feat, and while not as impressive as the work of your own DonBurns, it is not to be scoffed at
Yeah CozyQuest is truly a unique MMO, and although it's a bit laggy now, the dev is working as much as possible on fixing this. There is already another update submitted which should fix it plus new stable servers. I'm not in this guild though, I'm in Donburns' guild, Travelers of Eluna.