★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fino Soft
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 10.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Only confident people can reach the end level! More information refer to http://blogs.siliconindia.com/iphonegame .
Wake_Me_Up HD is a classic and interesting puzzle game, not only for kids, beat your brain to go and heart to challenge yourself!
All babies are asleep, now you need to tap babies to wake them up and smile. Tap one baby will make him and all babies next to him wake up and smile, tap again, those babies will sleep again. Please don't trigger the lullaby, or you will fail. When haughty boy is woken, he will move to another place and stay there. Girl can not be woken by direct tap. You can click boy to affect her. The aim is to make all babies smile with the least taps.

lisa2011's comments:

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later

Anybody interest in it? Post here to let me know.
10-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa2011 View Post

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later

Anybody interest in it? Post here to let me know.
Hey!! I'm interested, seems to be a nice game

I love this world!

10-21-2011, 02:13 PM
I would like to try it out
10-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
hmmm... my kinds might enjoy this one... =oP
10-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
hmmm... my kinds might enjoy this one... =oP
naa...in my case, I will enjoy it LOL

I love this world!
10-21-2011, 05:25 PM
Wouldn't mind giving this a try!
10-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Game Impressions

Very interesting an cute game. Object is to try and "highlight" the babies with the minimal touches. A good game to pass the time away, but it seems the depth may lead to boredom in the future. I have not invested a whole lot of time in the game, so my impressions are based on 10 minutes of play. For puzzle addicts, this may be your niche, but for casual gamers, may look else where. It is not a bad game by any means, but as for me not my "cup of tea". The game is highly polished and the developers took time to create a solid game, but like I stated, not my cup of tea.
10-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Wake_Me_Up HD v1.1 is just released, Provide HD images, Support iPad.