★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: [GAME] Rollee (0.99$ or free)

10-21-2011, 07:28 AM
[GAME] Rollee (0.99$ or free)

AN ALL-NEW PLATFORMER
Traverse through three different areas, and roll to collect coins and score the highest amount of points to be the ultimate Rollee champion.
EASY TO LEARN, HARD TO MASTER
Rollee contains one control and one control only: tap to jump. Simple, right? Well, add in high‐speed thrills and jumps that need to be perfectly timed and things just aren’t as simple anymore.
GAME-CENTER INTEGRATION
Using Apple’s GameCenter, Rollee allows you to compete with all of your friends online through various online leaderboards. Leaderboards range from all three areas of the game, and you can always replay levels to try and beat someone else’s score.
MANY, MANY TO CHOOSE FROM
With 30 levels in each world⎯Green Forest, Canyon Desert, and Snowy Mountains⎯the variety of each level is unprecedented. Enjoy hours and hours of rolling and jumping through a total of 90 levels, all of which are counted towards your position in the online leaderboard rankings.
SMOOTH AND SWEET
With a simple UI featuring very large buttons for a large tapping radius, Rollee also contains completely original artwork alongside original animations, character designs, and level design. All of this on top of a consistent 60 frames per second on an iPhone 4; things just got even sweeter.

Links:
Rollee: http://bit.ly/rolleegame
Rollee Free: http://bit.ly/rolleefree
10-21-2011, 02:28 PM
What do you guys think?

10-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Played the first 14 levels. Not bad. But you've got yourself a serious struggle with all these other high quality iOS titles.
My advice: ask the IAP for both chapters at once for half the price. You are asking too much.
If enough purchases are made, then consider making more level packs / worlds and offer them as free updates.
There is also no clear indication regarding the maximum score per level. This will help the replay value.
No idea regarding the audio. Had to play without at this point.

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!
Primary gaming device: iPad Air 2 64GB Space Gray
Equine with vulpine tendencies.
10-21-2011, 11:43 PM
I downloaded the free version and played about 15 levels. I really like the multiple paths. It certainly intrigues me to keep replaying each level. Liked it so much I just purchased the game. It is not ridiculously hard like some similar style games, but still enough of a challenge to master each level and pay attention to the hazards along the way.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
10-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks a lot! This makes me really happy
It would be really great if you could leave a review on the AppStore.
Thanks
10-26-2011, 06:27 AM
Download Rollee for FREE! http://bit.ly/rolleefree
10-26-2011, 12:04 PM
Rollee review on CrazyMikesApps Review