★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tiny Grave is Free now till Halloween

10-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Tiny Grave is Free now till Halloween

We recently put out an update and have decided to make the game free now till Halloween. The theme of the game is fitting this time of year. If you like match 3 style games you will enjoy this one. Check it out!

About the Game:
The Doctor and his assistant need help creating their monster. Experience their story with this new twist on the puzzle genre featuring a story mode with 17 levels of game play, spoken dialog, and immersive music. To aid your matching efforts the Doctor has created powerful potions that you can use to get out of dead end situations. Hone your matching skills or play a quick game by playing in Endless mode.

Official Web Site
http://TinyGrave.com

Download Cowbell Hero now!
10-22-2011, 03:44 AM
thank a lot and thank again for your t-shirt contest...

MARCO76
======

Life is not a party - but the party is life...

10-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Tiny Grave is still free till tomorrow night. Try it out!

10-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Hey thanks again for the shirt I got it yesterday, totally made up for that crappy storm last night

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
10-30-2011, 12:00 PM
No problem, hope you enjoy it!

I was surprised that 5 of the 8 winners are not in the US. It will take a little longer for their shirts to arrive. Kind of messed up the whole get your shirt by Halloween thing. :-)

10-30-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberarcade View Post
No problem, hope you enjoy it!

I was surprised that 5 of the 8 winners are not in the US. It will take a little longer for their shirts to arrive. Kind of messed up the whole get your shirt by Halloween thing. :-)
Lol I'm not sure if the shirts finally will arrive or not...! (robbed during the journey, for example)

I love this world!
10-31-2011, 12:53 AM
I am not sure if this is programmed right. Sometimes (not always) I can move tiles that don't lead to a match.

Anyway thx for the freebie!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
10-31-2011, 10:41 AM
There are special moves indicated by the number in the blue arrow icon that allow a non matching move. They are limited and come in handy on later levels.

10-31-2011, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberarcade View Post
There are special moves indicated by the number in the blue arrow icon that allow a non matching move. They are limited and come in handy on later levels.
Thanks for enlightenment!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)