★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Hany Malek
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.8 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Powered by Unreal Engine 3
Universal App for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch

New Arcade Mode Available
Balance the platform, collect bananas while avoiding rockets and mines, compete with your friends on Game Center, all in this fresh new arcade game.

3D PHYSICS PUZZLE GAME
While most puzzle games take place in 2D worlds, "Bring Me Down" adds a whole new dimension to one of the most popular game genres on the AppStore.

SIMPLE GAMEPLAY
Tap a block to pop it, make it explode or stop/start its motion depending on its type.

TRY TO SAVE ALL BANANAS
Sounds easy? Its not. Prepare yourself for a challenge.

An innovative 3D physics Blocks puzzler for the iOS.
Unique level designs.
Game Center Support.
Beautiful 3D Graphics (Powered by Unreal Engine 3)
Extremely Fluid and Realistic Physics
50 Fun levels to play.
Interactive Hints & Tips.
Save the cute animated character and his bananas.
HD Retina display support - Looks great on iPad & iPad2.
Catchy music track and sound effects.
Play Bring Me Down on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, New iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 3 (16 GB and above), iPod Touch 4 and iPod Touch 5.

Become a fan of Bring Me Down on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HanyMalekGames

Video Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/HanyMalekGames

_hany_'s comments:
Hey everyone,
My game "Bring Me Down" has been approved by apple today, and is on the AppStore in all regions.

The game is Built in UDK, Powered by Unreal Engine 3.

hope you like it:

Bring Me Down - Link to iTunes

Trailer:

YouTube Link

AppStore Screenshots:

10-21-2011, 04:51 PM
can't see in italian store but the trailer is gorgeous!!
I want it...what's the price?

I love this world!

10-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Glad you like it, it should be available in all regions very shortly (within 24 hours max as Apple says).

It will be available for a 1.99$

thanks.
10-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _hany_ View Post
Glad you like it, it should be available in all regions very shortly (within 24 hours max as Apple says).

It will be available for a 1.99$

thanks.
d'oh! 1.99$...ok I have to wait for a sale here. I have purchased something like 12 games in last 3 days

I love this world!
10-21-2011, 05:01 PM
Looks incredible!
10-21-2011, 05:03 PM

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
10-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Looks a lot like Boom Blox without the throwing part.

Impressions:

The game is really beautiful, simple but clean and polished. The main fuzzy thing is quite funny too.

There's 5 "pages" of 10 levels each. In each levels you must bring the whole thing down but keep the little creature on the board. There's a bonus too if you can keep the bananas there (2 of them in every level).

You can't use multitouch and you need to think really carefully. The game can become quite challenging. There's also not one solution as you can experiment and find your own way to solve it. Plus the level design can be quite perverse ; )

The game adds new blocks further on like the explosive one to keep it fresh. Only drawback: It doesn't support game center.

Other than that it's fast, fun, beautiful and cheap. If you want a sort of Boom Blox/Jenga like for your Idevice you can't go wrong with this one. (Oh and add UDK in the title thread, Me think it will help selling it faster : ) )

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.

Last edited by killercow; 10-21-2011 at 05:53 PM.
10-21-2011, 08:08 PM
thanks guys.

@KillerCow: thank you so much for your quick review of the game, and I'm really glad you like it.
10-23-2011, 06:30 AM
I have a few promocodes left to give away, anyone intrested please post here, and would be nice if someone is intrested in making a review of the game on any review sites.
10-23-2011, 08:14 AM
I'd like a promo code if you have one left.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.