10-22-2011, 12:54 PM
I have my iPad jail broken and it works fine on iPad 2 ..my advice jailbreak Yor device!

GameCenter: Rivozzz
10-22-2011, 01:09 PM
I'm thinking some of the problems might be from iOS 5.

10-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Bought the game, and it runs fine on my iPhone 4S

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
10-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Any word on compatiblity with iPod 4th gen?
10-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Just played the first mission with no issues on my non-jailbroken iOS 4.x 4th gen Touch.
10-22-2011, 02:02 PM
works fine with iphone 4 , ios 5.0.
10-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhsterboi View Post
Bought the game, and it runs fine on my iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD View Post
Just played the first mission with no issues on my non-jailbroken iOS 4.x 4th gen Touch.
Thanks for making clear u have a non-jailbroken device but...how is the game?!

I love this world!
10-22-2011, 04:09 PM
Game Impressions

I've finished about a dozen missions, and so far I'm mostly enjoying it. There's no story or anything, just a series of battles to complete. You earn gold which you can use to level up your troops or unlock new troop types or increase the maximum "point value" for your army. There's something satisfying about launching your little guys at an enemy and watching him fly off the map (every map is an island, so you can always knock the enemy off instead of whittling down their hit points). And I'm a sucker for any game that lets me level up or unlock things.

No crashes for me, but there are some rough edges and bugs. Sometimes upgrading a unit causes your army's point total to freak out. I've been in situations where I couldn't field any units because it thought I was exceeding the point limit, and I've had the opposite happen: no amount of units would cause the limit to be exceeded.

I played one multiplayer match. It uses your army from the single player game, and I was only a few missions in and was playing against an army that was so upgraded he one-shotted all my troops. So, that's kind of off the table until I play more of the campaign, assuming I DO play more, what with the upgrade bug being such a pain.
10-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Thanks for making clear u have a non-jailbroken device but...how is the game?!
Basically what Carlos said. Kind of a watered down version of Squids with no story. If you enjoy the basic mechanic of essentially playing marbles or shuffleboard where the marbles have stats, then this should keep you busy. I just got my ass handed to me on the third level without upgrading any units, so I either suck or the game might be grindy.
10-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Woot! A grindable game! Good opportunity for IAPs!

I looked through the company's catalogue and there's IAP in half of them. Does this game have any?