★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minoraxis Games ON SALE (99c) -Fruit Juice Tycoon 2, Exitium, Fantastic Knight

10-22-2011, 05:52 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Minoraxis Games ON SALE (99c) -Fruit Juice Tycoon 2, Exitium, Fantastic Knight

10-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the sale

Anyone know if either Exitium or Fantastic Knight is worth the 99c? I still have wild frontier and many other RPGs to play through, but I don't want to end up finishing them and buying Exitium.FK at a higher price.

Thanks

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings

10-22-2011, 10:11 AM
Both games are very much worth it for $0.99. Got both of them.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
10-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
which one would you recommend more? Or are they incomparable?

Currently enjoying: CtR, AB: Space, Guitar Hero, Rock Band Reloaded, Burger Queen World, Hunters: Episode One, Batman Arkham Lockdown, Ice Race, Bar Oasis1.5, Air Gamblers: Supremacy, Mage Gauntlet, Real Racing 2, Inotia2/3, Undercroft, Pocket Warriors, Ascension, Chaos Rings
10-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraVir View Post
Thanks for the sale

Anyone know if either Exitium or Fantastic Knight is worth the 99c? I still have wild frontier and many other RPGs to play through, but I don't want to end up finishing them and buying Exitium.FK at a higher price.

Thanks
Exitium is definitely worth 99c, I bought it for $2.99 and it was worth it. The graphics are very nice even on my 2G, gameplay is a bit repetitive (fetch quests and kill # of monsters quests), but overall the game isn't bad. Controls aren't as responsive as you would like though. The leveling system isn't the typical "get skill points, distribute skill points." You gain points in strength, dexterity, will, etc by completing quests and achieving titles, and you gain points in skills by frequency of skill use. Lots of hours of gameplay because there are 4 classes each with a different story!
10-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coburn View Post
Exitium is definitely worth 99c, I bought it for $2.99 and it was worth it. The graphics are very nice even on my 2G, gameplay is a bit repetitive (fetch quests and kill # of monsters quests), but overall the game isn't bad. Controls aren't as responsive as you would like though. The leveling system isn't the typical "get skill points, distribute skill points." You gain points in strength, dexterity, will, etc by completing quests and achieving titles, and you gain points in skills by frequency of skill use. Lots of hours of gameplay because there are 4 classes each with a different story!
Thanks Ended up buying Exitium. Will consider getting FK if and when I finish Exitium

10-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
Agreed, I've always been a fan of KRPGs, and both Exitium and FK are good choices. I'd go with Exitium if you have to choose one.

Twitter: @back2this