★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PXL Games, LLC
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 91.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Universal App! HD (Retina), iPad, and standard resolutions ALL supported.

Roll, tilt, and jump to the finish line! Think you have what it takes? Navigate past jumps, tunnels, cannons, elevators, and wily monsters in 20 of the most challenging and exciting levels. Find hidden stars along the way to unlock amazing new areas. You're in control with a smooth 360 degree view, two viewpoints, and stunning 3D graphics. A fabulous balance challenge with 8 original music tracks and unique artwork. Incredibly addictive!

FOLLOW US at
http://twitter.com/pxlgamesnyc
http://pxlgamesnyc.blogspot.com/

pxlfx's comments:
...just released. Marble roller with *real* physics based on ideas from MonkeyBall / Marble Blast. Everything is custom: 3D engine, textures, and music.

Comments welcome...

10-22-2011, 11:22 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Isn't this a re-release? I know ive got a game that looks EXACTLY like this... Even the menu is the same...

Yup, use to have this. It was removed from the store, and re-released as a free/full for IAP game...

here's the original pulled game - http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=105311

developer said he was going to fix the controls in an update, but that update never came... did the same thing Hothead did with Kickin Momma (minus the price fluctuations... not really fair to compare PXL to Hothead, but it's the first instance that comes to mind)...

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 10-23-2011 at 07:32 AM.

10-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Actually, the features you originally requested were added: calibration and sensitivity. I also added game center and a point system. The game was not getting the exposure it needed and I felt it would also be better to rerelease as free with IAP so people could at least try out the game before buying. I truly think this is fair and have received many positive comments. It is essentially not possible to convert a paid game to IAP without disabling functionality for existing customers and I chose not to go that route.

Last edited by pxlfx; 10-27-2011 at 02:47 PM.
10-23-2011, 04:40 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I actually ended up buying the game before you got back to me with a code, and ended up giving the code to a friend, something that happens pretty often actually. I dis write a review, but after talking about it with another reviewer for the site, decided not to post my 2 stars out of 10 review up on the site because we've had some strong backlash from developers when rating that low. We decided to wait and re-review after you updated the game with the options you said you were going to add, which never happened. So yes, you did take my money, and removed the game, re-releasing it as a free+IAP title. Other members deserve to know what kind of decisions you've made concerning your games.

Would you like me to share my new review with everyone who visits The App Shack? Because I would love to.

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 10-23-2011 at 04:42 PM.
10-23-2011, 04:54 PM
This is the fastest I've ever seen a thread go downhill. Please continue.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
10-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
This is the fastest I've ever seen a thread go downhill. Please continue.
The link to the other one went fairly quickly as well.

And dev, what's being reconfigured on the original game that its been pulled?
10-23-2011, 05:14 PM
Where is Orbis Extreme?
I've made a 5 star review for this game.

This is the same game with iAP