★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Kona's Crate, free for a limited time.

10-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Kona's Crate, free for a limited time.

- Twitter: @awoooooo
- iPhone 5s/ iPad 2/ Touch 2/ iPod nano 1/ iPod classic
- Hockey, iOS, Steam, the city lights at night, expensive coffee, and Netflix: these are a few of my favorite things
10-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
hehehe... awesome. I've got a couple games that are like this, and I haven't finished any of them (except for 6th Planet, and I only finished that this morning) - so I've been holding off on this one...

but for free... no reason not to download it and set it aside for after I finish eBoo and Rogue Sky... =oP
10-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
hehehe... awesome. I've got a couple games that are like this, and I haven't finished any of them (except for 6th Planet, and I only finished that this morning) - so I've been holding off on this one...

but for free... no reason not to download it and set it aside for after I finish eBoo and Rogue Sky... =oP
this one is a big fun...you can reach the finish line in an absurd way, sometimes accidentally LOL
for free it MUST be downloaded, no choice!

I love this world!
10-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Awesome game but frustrating.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
01-15-2012, 10:36 PM
Free again, and definitely worth wasting some time on if you want a real challenge, with plenty of content. Good stuff.