★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is The Coral Maze!

An exciting arcade puzzle adventure. Guide the fish around each maze by manipulating the maze itself.
Collect the starfish and as much treasure as you can and finish the level as quickly as possible to achieve the highest scores.
Collect power ups
Battle crabs
Find you way though the kelp forest.
Much more
Hours of fun ! play for hours or 5 minutes. Great for the bus, the train the doctors waiting room. Or just chilling out at home.

Game Centre Support
Earn achievements and compete with your friends to get the highest times on the Game Centre leaderboards.
Also Because we love you guys . well continue to provide updates and new levels on a regular basis!

Follow us on twitter @TheCoralMaze to receive all the latest Coral Maze News and to send us any feedback you have about the game.

TheBadger's comments:
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
I've made a 5 star review in U.S. AppStore @speed4mee

Turn the walls!
This game has been designed with a simple but meaningful graphics with an under-water world theme. The game has an innovative, unique gameplay and it works just fine. Music and sound fit well with the game.
The task is to collect all the starfish, but the crabs want to prevent that. In order not to face the crabs you have the opportunity to turn some walls and thus create new ways to get all the starfish.
Game Center is integrated with a leaderboard and achievements, which is very good.

I like this game and therefore a great compliment to the developer for this unique puzzle adventure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Ok, what's to say about this game? Controls are simple and intuitive, the interface is clear, clean graphics, addictive gameplay, but not complex.
The Coral Maze manages to be all those things together ... a mix of elements that forms a little gem: if you enjoy relaxing games with cute characters and addictive gameplay, buy this game. Recommended!
PS: No bugs found!
NOW BEEN FEATURED IN ITUNES WHATS HOT SECTION!!!!

Hey Guys,

Please check out our debut game from RabidBadger Games , The Coral Maze!

It's an addictive arcade puzzle game that asks you to guide a fish around a maze by manipulating the maze its self.

The game won the design part of the x72 Game Jam event in Derby UK, Feb 2010. The prize was, we got to spend a couple of hours discussing the design and mechanics with Peter Molyneux. (We were also finalists in the final competition)

It has a unique art style as all the art is hand drawn.

We have had lots of good feedback so far and think it's both fun and different to most games on the app store at the moment.

We're giving away promo codes on our facebook page when we get to 100 likes

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Co...36057349827144

you can follow us on twitter here
@TheCoralMaze
@RabidBadger69

Here is a couple of Promo codes , let me know if you use it
PN3Y4YP73AHR
MYMANMEN3TYJ

Thanks

Dan
RabidBadger Games
10-23-2011, 02:42 PM
All codes gone without a reply

Looks like a cute puzzler with a twist, are there more?

Followed on both @speed4mee

Last edited by speed4mee; 10-23-2011 at 02:47 PM.

10-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Wow that was quick. I'll post some more in a bit.
10-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadger View Post
Hey Guys,

Please check out our debut game from RabidBadger Games , The Coral Maze!

It's an addictive arcade puzzle game that asks you to guide a fish around a maze by manipulating the maze its self.

The game won the design part of the x72 Game Jam event in Derby UK, Feb 2010. The prize was, we got to spend a couple of hours discussing the design and mechanics with Peter Molyneux. (We were also finalists in the final competition)

It has a unique art style as all the art is hand drawn.

We have had lots of good feedback so far and think it's both fun and different to most games on the app store at the moment.

The trailer can be viewed here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7kMSTeMAUo

Here is the link to the app store

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-coral-maze/id449690581?ls=1&mt=8

you can follow us on twitter here
@TheCoralMaze
@RabidBadger69

Here is a couple of Promo codes , let me know if you use it
PN3Y4YP73AHR
MYMANMEN3TYJ

Thanks

Dan
RabidBadger Games
How was it meeting Mr Molyneux? He's one of my favorite devs and one of the most passionate person in the industry too. That's a great prize : ) Congrats and good luck with your game.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
10-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
How was it meeting Mr Molyneux? He's one of my favorite devs and one of the most passionate person in the industry too. That's a great prize : ) Congrats and good luck with your game.
Thanks!

It was definatley a great experience. he was really down to earth and gave us some great advise about pacing in level design. We also got to see a demo of Milo and kate on 'project natal'(It didn't work very well , bad lighting apparently )

Only bad side was as it was a72 hr game jam, I have had about 6 hrs sleep over the 3 days so was soooooo tired.
10-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadger View Post
Thanks!

It was definatley a great experience. he was really down to earth and gave us some great advise about pacing in level design. We also got to see a demo of Milo and kate on 'project natal'(It didn't work very well , bad lighting apparently )

Only bad side was as it was a72 hr game jam, I have had about 6 hrs sleep over the 3 days so was soooooo tired.
Ahahah glad to hear that ; ) Definitely something to remember i guess ^^

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
10-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Good luck with your game!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

Last edited by pluto6; 10-24-2011 at 04:59 PM.
10-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Thanks Pluto6!

I'm such a noob >.<
10-23-2011, 04:28 PM
Code Give Away!

We're giving away promo codes on our facebook page when we get to 100 likes

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Co...36057349827144

also details of our 'hands on' at GameCity 6

Cheers

Dan
10-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Liked! @mer Karakaya