★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 50,000,000 downloads for Trial Xtreme series! 50,000,000 people addicted to Trial Xtreme can't be wrong!

Top chart - #1 Racing game in more than 15 countries!

With almost 50,000,000 downloads for the Trial Xtreme series,
Trial Xtreme 2 is the sequel to multi-million selling hit Trial Xtreme, packed with more levels, amazing new graphics and more blistering motorcycle stunt action than ever.
Crank up the throttle, rev your engine and negotiate your way across 42 new action-packed levels.
Trial Xtreme 2 uses the cutting edge NVIDIA® PhysX® engine to give you the most realistic ride of your life, demanding skill and concentration to take to take your bike riding skills to the max!
Game Features
Much anticipated sequel to the blockbuster hit Trial Xtreme - downloaded 50 million times and counting!
42 brand new levels set across 5 challenging environments
Negotiate hundreds of obstacles including ramps, jumbo tires, rocks, planks and more
Super detailed new Unity-powered graphics engine brings your rider and the game world to life
Intuitive tilt control system using the phones accelerometer. Use precision control like never before
Ultra-realistic rider and bike physics built on the NVIDIA® PhysX® engine lets you feel it all as you flip, jump, bump and crash your way to victory

*If you encounter any issue please contact us at support@deemedya.com before posting a negative review

Toad In The Hole's comments:

10-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Just bought this and thought I'd post for anyone on the fence about it. Graphics are alright the physics of the bike and things work very nice (a lot better than the first game) you can use tilt or buttons for the controls. Overall I'd say it's well worth the price and if your a trial bike fan it's Deffinetly worth picking up.

Edit. Actually come to think of it if you liked xtreme wheels then you'll like this as its similar but runs smoother and so far doesn't seem to be crazy hard like xtreme wheels was in places.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 10-24-2011 at 12:18 PM.

10-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Yeah Xtreme Wheels was so hard at the end. So you're saying this is better? I played first btw and liked!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
10-24-2011, 12:36 PM
Ok, I'm in. The crazy hard put me off the last one and I never finished it. Will give this a whirl on monkey's say so......if your wrong I'm coming for you ;-)

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
10-24-2011, 02:05 PM
iPad version?

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa
10-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Man, this is a hard sell given that Bike Baron and Flip Riders just came out last week. I'll probably end up picking this up as well, but is there anything that makes it stand out from the other 2?

It looks more like Xtreme Wheels, which I loved. These types of games are all a little different, but I have a feeling that the genre is getting burnt out now.

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
10-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Can anyone who has the game compare it to Bike Baron or Flip Riders? I have both and this game looks better than Flip but not quite as good as BB but I'd like some outside opinion.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Can anyone who has the game compare it to Bike Baron or Flip Riders? I have both and this game looks better than Flip but not quite as good as BB but I'd like some outside opinion.
Bike Baron wins....

This is fun. But its just not up to par with the likes of Extreme Wheels. iTrials. etc.

The controls don't seem to be as sensitive as they need to be. I can't accurately adjust my bike like I need to using Tilt and Touch controls.

Last edited by Barcâ; 10-24-2011 at 04:43 PM.
10-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Times have changed and while this game is decent, it's now overshadowed by other offerings on the App store.

I'm finding the gameplay to be floaty. The bike itself seems less sensitive to control than other games and truthfully doesn't sound much like a motorbike.

The graphics are decent, but there isn't really anything new here. I think we've become accustomed to more advanced challenges that the other more recent bike games offer rather than the simplistic "run over obstacles" as fast as you can.

Like I said, it's decent, but I'm not seeing anything new unfortunately. Maybe I just need to play more and get to more advanced levels, but the first set seemed relatively straightforward. I'll revise my impressions if things improved, but it's hard to recommend this after playing the latest bike releases.

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
11-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Game Impressions