★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Free for limited time] Parodise - defense action parody game

10-24-2011, 12:28 PM
[Free for limited time] Parodise - defense action parody game

FREE for a limited time

We will be updating more story about the game on our official website

Made it free so more people will try it out

Check out the story here:

World of Parodise
Devices of Parodise
Characters of Parodise
10-24-2011, 12:55 PM
I know it's free, but has anyone tried this yet? Looks like a lot of effort went into it, but is the gameplay just basically slicing incoming objects from the center of the screen?

Just would need to make space for it so impressions are always helpful.

10-24-2011, 12:58 PM
If it means anyting..this game is in syntheticvoid's list of recommended games in his sig

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
10-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
If it means anyting..this game is in syntheticvoid's list of recommended games in his sig
Well, then that does it. I usually share void's tastes in games. Will download as soon as I get near Wi-Fi!
10-24-2011, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I know it's free, but has anyone tried this yet? Looks like a lot of effort went into it, but is the gameplay just basically slicing incoming objects from the center of the screen?

Just would need to make space for it so impressions are always helpful.
The gameplay is similar to a game called Zombie Sweeper, which you swipe the left/right part of the screen to make the character perform a slash and defense himself against incoming objects.
It is simple but we polished it with different enemies and a story.

Glad that you are willing to try it, we would be glad to see you give us some feedback after trying it.
10-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Parodise -> FREE

Youtube link | Pop Up

This is my favorite swipe+slice game available for the iOS... sad that it's free, but hopefully this will bring the game some much needed, and deserved, attention!

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 10-24-2011 at 02:16 PM.
10-24-2011, 02:49 PM
yup, absolutly LOVE this game... once you get into the story, it's hard not to love the characters, and want to just play more and more. =oD
The scoring is great too... the closer an object is to you when you slice it, the more points you get... 5 different modes, all with different gameplay.
10-24-2011, 02:50 PM
yup, sorry, didn't see the other thread that the developer posted up... mods, you can delete this... sorry.
10-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Seems like the game wasn't that successfull as expected... I might try it now..

Openfeint: littlezoe2
GameCenter: LittleZoeee
Currently Playing: Ghost Trick
10-25-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks syntheticvoid for supporting our game, after going free we are getting some feedback from players.
We noticed many people mistaken our game with fruit ninja, we want to clarify that you do not have to swipe the object with your finger, you simple control Dumy (the ghost) in the middle to perform left/right attack by swiping anywhere on the left/right screen. The sensitivity is very high so you don't have to do a big swipe to make a move too.

A better example will be an iPhone game called Zombie Sweeper, just that we use a swipe control instead.

Although we are not making any profit, we are glad that more people are trying it out, thank you very much, feedbacks are welcome.