★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Little Big Monster - Free from FlipScript

10-25-2011, 01:49 AM
Little Big Monster - Free from FlipScript

Hi, all! I am with FlipScript the creator of Little Big Monster, a free/adorable endless runner type game with a twist, the ability to change sizes to confront various obstacles.

There are three graphically varied worlds, each with their own challenge level, in the story mode and an endless mode for the ultimate challenge.

It's free, so give it a download, and we would love to hear your feedback. Depending on the number of downloads, we may develop some additional content for IAP, skins, levels, etc.

Thanks!

Rumble Jungle Free to play creature collection battle game

Brad Prichard
Newbility Games

Last edited by bprichard; 10-25-2011 at 01:54 AM.
10-25-2011, 04:44 AM
Its definitely worth downloading. I just played a little bit and I'm a sucker for endless runner type games, but this game has its own nice style, great sound altogether and the gameplay is fun and has a slight twist compared to the regular runner game. Also worth noting...the controls feel right even though they're incredibly simple
10-25-2011, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOstrich View Post
Its definitely worth downloading. I just played a little bit and I'm a sucker for endless runner type games, but this game has its own nice style, great sound altogether and the gameplay is fun and has a slight twist compared to the regular runner game. Also worth noting...the controls feel right even though they're incredibly simple
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! The real fun comes on the Moon level (which I think also has the most fun design) where the action gets really hectic. I've been playing it throughout the dev cycle and I still struggle to get through it more than one time out of ten.

Rumble Jungle Free to play creature collection battle game

Brad Prichard
Newbility Games