★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 10 game modes + achievements + German & Russian localizations + free updates!

Are you on your way home from the work? May be in a subway or in a bus? Do you have 5 minutes? Would you like to shut down those thoughts in your head? Just for 5 minutes?
Try Revertis! It is like meditation! It helps you to relax and trains your brain at the same time.

There are many different game modes in the game. They teach you to think different. You'll find something for you even if you are looking for a great challenge.

Detailed tutorial in English, German & Russian is available on the www.revertisapp.com!

Vote for Revertis at http://appstar.tv/die-apps/gaming/revertis

Revertis is a tactical reasoning game for everyone.

Turn the lights on by sliding your finger on the screen.
Once lights of the same color form a Revertis, they turn off clearing space for new combinations and giving you points.
Collect as many points as you can - the game ends if you run out of space.

Ever enjoyed painting with a finger on a damp or frozen glass?
Enjoy the great animation developed by devpocket.com!

Play different modes and compete with your friends by posting your results on Facebook.

WHATSONIPHONE.COM: "Not since the arrival of Revertis has sliding ones finger on frozen glass been this enjoyable. If you are a fan of Tetris, Lines, and other strategy board games, you gonna love Revertis"

APPGEFAHREN.DE: "Es müssen nicht immer die großen Entwicklerstudios sein, die großartige Spiele in den App Store bringen."

APPFORTHAT.DE: "Revertis hat entfernte Verwandtschaft mit Tetris, aber mit einem erfrischenden Twist. Revertis ist ein kurzweiliger Zeitvertreib, der allen Knoblern sicherlich viel Spaß machen wird."

ACTUALIDADIPHONE.COM: "Revertis, un adictivo juego de puzzle para los dispositivos iOS"

EXLER.RU: " lines tetris? , iPhone/iPad - Revertis"

Features:
- 10 different game modes
- Competitive modes with limited time per turn
- Post your results on Facebook
- Game Center integrated
- Unique animation
- local leaderboards
- option for color-blind people
- soundtracks
- achievements
- German & Russian localizations

More to come soon!

sadou's comments:
Hi everybody!

I am happy to introduce "Revertis" - the game I invented.
It is available in the App Store since a couple of weeks:
http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/revertis/id456720278

On the game's website you can find a trailer and tutorial:
http://revertisapp.com

There is a PROMO CODE GIVEAWAY running now!
Visit the game's website!

The game is featured by Apple in the German App Store now and got already some very positive reviews:

WHATSONIPHONE.COM: "Not since the arrival of Revertis has sliding ones finger on frozen glass been this enjoyable. If you are a fan of Tetris, Lines, and other strategy board games, you gonna love Revertis"

APPGEFAHREN.DE: "Es müssen nicht immer die großen Entwicklerstudios sein, die großartige Spiele in den App Store bringen."

ACTUALIDADIPHONE.COM: "Revertis, un adictivo juego de puzzle para los dispositivos iOS"

Captivating and addictive
by bremunika on Wednesday, September 21 2011 version 1.0
Whether you're on the subway, in a boring meeting, or just getting ready for bed - this game will keep you busy. You start playing and keep telling yourself: let me just get another hundred points. Next thing you know, it's been over an hour! Definitely recommend it. Various levels of complexity make it challenging and well, even more addictive.

Just one more game, mummy, okay? Pleeease!!
by Craaaaaazy on Monday, October 17 2011 version 1.0
Can't stop playing. Really. But on the other hand, why SHOULD I stop?

We are working already on the next version of the game.
Thank you for your attention!

10-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Game Impressions

I just left the following iTunes review:

A match 3 where you can paint your own pieces...

This is a pretty unique game. Sure the idea of placing pieces on a grid to make three or more same colored dots in a row is nothing new, but the idea of being able to draw your own pieces is pretty original! Each piece you place has 4 connected squares of random colors but you can see up top what colored squares your current piece is composed of and can then plot out the most ideal placement to clear the most color groupings (more points for bigger clearances and even bigger if you can clear multiple groups by laying a single piece). I can't wait to see what the further updates bring!

5/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-25-2011, 11:03 AM
Really fun puzzler - I look forward to the new game mode

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!

Last edited by LordGek; 10-25-2011 at 01:05 PM.