★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Assassin's Creed Help :O

05-02-2009, 10:27 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,175
Assassin's Creed Help :O

Hey I am stuck on I think it is 4-2

I have provided a screenshot of where I am, there are 3 of the sharp things to get past then a guy is on a ledge in front of Altair, I don't know where to go or how to do it'

Thanks if you can help


Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
05-02-2009, 10:31 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainter View Post
Hey I am stuck on I think it is 4-2

I have provided a screenshot of where I am, there are 3 of the sharp things to get past then a guy is on a ledge in front of Altair, I don't know where to go or how to do it'

Thanks if you can help

What about climbing the rope under your character?

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..

05-02-2009, 10:31 PM
#3
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 9,125
Drop on the rope, and keep holding right until the spikes go high enough that you can pass.

I don't have the iPhone one, but played through the DS one like 3 times.

back
05-02-2009, 10:32 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 63
You have to crawl along the ropes along the bottom of the ledge.

I'm really not liking Assassin's Creed for the iPhone. It has moments of greatness, but the controls leave a lot to be desired.
05-02-2009, 10:37 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,175
I have tried climbing across the ropes but when I do then it doesn't let me get back up until this one spot to the left.. where I just was. I think there is a bad guy I have to reach.. that is above the guy locked in the cage

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.

Last edited by Sainter; 05-02-2009 at 10:47 PM.
05-02-2009, 10:51 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,175
Update, Oh I get what you mean

Thanks, just completed it.. I had to jump across

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
05-02-2009, 10:58 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 707
i'm stuck & hopeless...

ok, so here's where i'm stuck...

after you complete the first "interrogation"...you know, where you press those numbered-thingys till the guy gives up...you run across the bridge, you jump, it falls apart...but how do you get to the next plateau? you make a right turn, and i can get there, but it's too far of a jump to make it to the next...what am i doing wrong?

Also, how do you climb? alot of times, i'll go over a ledge, and start to fall, but somehow seem to grab on to something, only to slide until i fall...

i guess i just suck at this game, but i really want to like it. Can someone please help?
05-02-2009, 11:07 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGill View Post
ok, so here's where i'm stuck...

after you complete the first "interrogation"...you know, where you press those numbered-thingys till the guy gives up...you run across the bridge, you jump, it falls apart...but how do you get to the next plateau? you make a right turn, and i can get there, but it's too far of a jump to make it to the next...what am i doing wrong?

Also, how do you climb? alot of times, i'll go over a ledge, and start to fall, but somehow seem to grab on to something, only to slide until i fall...

i guess i just suck at this game, but i really want to like it. Can someone please help?

You have to jump at the latest moment, I think my foot looked half off the first ledge. It is just a hit and miss thing.

You learn to run up wallks later into the story

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
05-03-2009, 12:04 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: You need to stalk me?
Posts: 2,117
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGill View Post
ok, so here's where i'm stuck...

after you complete the first "interrogation"...you know, where you press those numbered-thingys till the guy gives up...you run across the bridge, you jump, it falls apart...but how do you get to the next plateau? you make a right turn, and i can get there, but it's too far of a jump to make it to the next...what am i doing wrong?

Also, how do you climb? alot of times, i'll go over a ledge, and start to fall, but somehow seem to grab on to something, only to slide until i fall...

i guess i just suck at this game, but i really want to like it. Can someone please help?
That's exactly where I got stuck originally. You have to time the jump of course but DO NOT ONLY tap the jump button. Hold it for a couple of seconds until you eventually reach the next end ;p

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **