Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-26-2011, 06:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Android port alert ! Time to wait for impressions.
Old 10-26-2011, 06:39 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

ok i bought the jp version last year.
overall this game: good story, good graphic, boring music. flat battle system, many side missions.

about the battle, i am able to turn on auto and win all the fight.
even for bosses.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:01 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

just got a response from the dev about the japanese version:

About Alphadia, Japanese version and English version are two different
products, so we cannot send one instead of another.
We've already abandoned the distribution and support of Japanese version
in the region other than Japan.

Our current guideline is that Japanese version's distribution region
should be limited only in Japan. This is to avoid confusion.
I am sorry for the inconvenience again but we appreciate your
understanding and cooperation.

they just lose one customer.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:48 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Symphony Of Eternity is amazing, got it the day it was released... and this is just as great. I'm loving it so far... it's way more story oriented, but the skill system is a little dumbed down. Instead of using a bunch of tablets and merit points, you gain skills and points as you level up. The equip system a little smaller too, you can equip armor, a weapon, and one extra item...

But as far as the game goes, again, it's reminding me a lot of older FF games, especially with the immersive and very well translated story. Right now, $3 is a great price.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:01 AM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Wow, it's in the top 100 paid games. That's pretty impressive. Passed on SoE, but will probably have to check this one out.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:29 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Symphony Of Eternity is amazing, got it the day it was released... and this is just as great. I'm loving it so far... it's way more story oriented, but the skill system is a little dumbed down. Instead of using a bunch of tablets and merit points, you gain skills and points as you level up. The equip system a little smaller too, you can equip armor, a weapon, and one extra item...

But as far as the game goes, again, it's reminding me a lot of older FF games, especially with the immersive and very well translated story. Right now, $3 is a great price.

This +1
Old 10-27-2011, 08:27 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I usually end up buying every rpg that comes out and this one looks good enough to buy. Just haven't heard many iOS impressions. I read a few impressions from android version. Defiantly liking looks of it though. I hope the length is right and not based on grinding and fetch type crap quests.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:09 AM

After playing SoE for the last couple days, I'm all over any this company puts out. I love the classic turn based FF classics, and these are right up my alley! Please keep them coming!
Old 10-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I'm loving it so far... it's way more story oriented, but the skill system is a little dumbed down. Instead of using a bunch of tablets and merit points, you gain skills and points as you level up. The equip system a little smaller too, you can equip armor, a weapon, and one extra item...
Syntheticvoid, you probably read my comments in the Dawn of Magic thread so when you mention that this was a little "dumbed down," it might actually be something I'd enjoy as well since I don't really want something that I get all bogged down in complicated skill and equipment systems.

As far as the story goes, are we talking about a lot of mandatory, lengthy NPC discussions, etc.?

I know that sounds pretty sad that I don't want to take the time to enjoy the story of a game. I like a good story as much as anyone else. I just don't want to play for 15-20 minutes and not actually be "playing the game" but rather reading text blocks and trying to remember what was going on last time I played.

Ahh...the pitfalls of family life...just kidding. Games will always take second priority to my family.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:37 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

this one... yeah, you can keep tapping on the screen to skip the story (there isn't a skip button) - and then use the map and quest icon to find out where you need to go...

Funny, I spend time with the story, and usually hit auto during fights (unless they're large or boss battles). =oP

But yeah... I know how you feel with Games and family... good thing for me is that all the kids are at school ATM, and my wife just woke up (almost always sleeps in until 10 or 11...) hehehe... =oP