Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-19-2011, 12:39 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I bought the game and just for the record he is not easy he's very hard !! Have you beat him ?? If so what do you get from him when you kill him ? You should kno the answer if you beat him?? And do you kno how to finish those last 3 quest?? I posted up q22 q42 q 46 if I finish those I'll have all the quest complete!!!

Last edited by Engineer94; 11-19-2011 at 12:44 PM..
Old 11-19-2011, 02:30 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Lol if he is easy then what do you get after you defeat him?? You should kno being he is easy plus if I'm not mistaken you posted something a Lil over 2 weeks ago about being stuck in the tower trying to find the blue key.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:47 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
lmao... Apocalypse is fairly easy... so long as you've BOUGHT THE GAME INSTEAD OF DOWNLOADED A CRACKED COPY...

There's no helping anyone with a cracked copy of the game, as they'll never beat Apocalypse unless they pay for it... (pirate protection... gotta love it!)
i did buy my game i did not pirate it, also why on earth would the pirate protection be on an optional boss at the end of the game that makes absolutely no sense and if anyone could tell me how to beat him or at least how much health he has at one point i battled him for 30 minutes and he did not go down i think i did about 400 000 to 500 000 damage,

also engineer94 i sent you a message and please tell me that if you beat him there is a different ending to the game i did not enjoy that ending

EDIT: all of the phoenix plumes are in a major dungeon, cave or tower after you first received the quest so if you remember which ones you have just go back and backtrack through the other places to find them, sorry if that's not much help but there really is not much more you can do also im pretty sure there are none in the towers with the espers in them so i think you can ignore those

Last edited by watchmen; 11-21-2011 at 12:35 AM..
Old 11-22-2011, 08:24 AM

Seriously any help with apocalypse would be appreciated if anyone has beaten him, i didnt pirate the game and don't have a jailbroken device so that is not the problem
Old 11-22-2011, 08:34 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I've been playing this game, it's pretty good, kind of easy though I'm only 10 hours in the plot hasn't really picked up yet. Just glad to be playin a 2d jrpg...
Old 12-01-2011, 05:10 PM

Well, how to put this... has anyone gotten a satisfying ending out of this game so far?

Because I just finished the main story arc and boy, is this ending a downer. Somehow every part of it basically screams "welcome to the bad ending"... but is there a good one?

Didn't find a proper walkthrough anywhere, and not even the Japanese wiki I found
[url]http://www4.atwiki.jp/alphadia/[/url]
makes any mention of alternative endings.

So, out with the truth already.

Can anyone confirm that there is another ending than this painful wallbanger?
And if so, how can one get there? =/

(Yea I bought the game. Yea I am regretting that right now, looking at this end.)
Old 12-05-2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverInari View Post
Well, how to put this... has anyone gotten a satisfying ending out of this game so far?

Because I just finished the main story arc and boy, is this ending a downer. Somehow every part of it basically screams "welcome to the bad ending"... but is there a good one?

Didn't find a proper walkthrough anywhere, and not even the Japanese wiki I found
http://www4.atwiki.jp/alphadia/
makes any mention of alternative endings.

So, out with the truth already.

Can anyone confirm that there is another ending than this painful wallbanger?
And if so, how can one get there? =/

(Yea I bought the game. Yea I am regretting that right now, looking at this end.)
Short of replaying the entire game I've done everything in the game that could possibly give an alternate ending and I could not get one so no i do not believe there is, and yes i thought it was a bit of a bummer as well, however if someone would like to replay the entire game to find out I wouldn't mind knowing.

Also a heads up to anyone who did enjoy the game Kemco have a new turn based RPG coming out on the 9th so in 4 days, its called eve of genesis and has been on android for a while now.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Recently got Symphony of Eternity so I've been trying to make my way through this one before I get started on SoE, but damn that tower with the Emblems is a pain. Probably should be drawing maps of each level to figure out where the chest is that has it, but am stuck getting the third emblem.

Edit: Can't believe this is my 2500th post!

Last edited by awp69; 12-08-2011 at 12:10 PM..
Old 12-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Recently got Symphony of Eternity so I've been trying to make my way through this one before I get started on SoE, but damn that tower with the Emblems is a pain. Probably should be drawing maps of each level to figure out where the chest is that has it, but am stuck getting the third emblem.

Congrats on your 2500th post mate.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:33 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post

haha... yup, congrats!