Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-08-2011, 01:27 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Recently got Symphony of Eternity so I've been trying to make my way through this one before I get started on SoE, but damn that tower with the Emblems is a pain. Probably should be drawing maps of each level to figure out where the chest is that has it, but am stuck getting the third emblem.

Edit: Can't believe this is my 2500th post!
You are in luck because a month ago when i did this tower i did draw a map of it.

to get the third emblem you need to go to the room where you place the emblems ( the chest on the right as you leave that room is the third emblem) go down one floor head up from the stairs to that bit where you can jump down in 4 places go to the top right spot where you can jump and jump down. head up the stairs go left and jump down again then take the stairs up and continue to follow the path up more stairs and you will eventually reach the third emblem
Old 12-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmen View Post
You are in luck because a month ago when i did this tower i did draw a map of it.

to get the third emblem you need to go to the room where you place the emblems ( the chest on the right as you leave that room is the third emblem) go down one floor head up from the stairs to that bit where you can jump down in 4 places go to the top right spot where you can jump and jump down. head up the stairs go left and jump down again then take the stairs up and continue to follow the path up more stairs and you will eventually reach the third emblem
Thank you much!! Finally got it. Now, I'm lost trying to find my way back to the emblem room LOL. But I think I can manage that.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:07 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Finally finished this today. What a fantastic RPG. Took me about 19 hours. Yeah, as a few others mentioned, the ending is kind of a bit of a downer, but I thought it was a good way to end it.

A few of the towers got kind of annoying (getting lost) and that's probably where a good portion of those 19 hours went. But it was a great story and highly recommended for fans of retro RPGs.

Now, I'll be off to start Symphony of Eternity! If it's as good as this one, I'll be a happy camper!
Old 12-17-2011, 11:19 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Symphony of Eternity = better than Alphadia...

Eve of the Genesis = better than SoE
Old 12-19-2011, 03:27 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default New Sale

Just thought id mention they have a sale going on for RPG Alphadia. Regular Price is 6.99 and they have it on sale for 0.99c.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:34 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Symphony of Eternity = better than Alphadia...

Eve of the Genesis = better than SoE
And,...
Alphadia = better than Eve of the Genesis ??
Old 01-10-2012, 08:26 PM

If my device is jailbroken, but i pay for the game, will it still be bugged? Like after the 1417 person, will the monsters still hit 1k+?
Old 01-11-2012, 11:11 PM

I haven't beat apocalypse yet but I've found that you need to have max hi-care potions to remove status effects, max revival potions to revive fallen characters, have a character with a dark ring at level 50 and 1417 max energi to cast dark curtain which nullifies alphadia and betadia spells I've lasted about 10 mins before dying because his regular attack does 9999
Old 01-12-2012, 06:21 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonboy010 View Post
If my device is jailbroken, but i pay for the game, will it still be bugged? Like after the 1417 person, will the monsters still hit 1k+?
It won't be bugged after you pay for the game.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subliminalreaper View Post
I haven't beat apocalypse yet but I've found that you need to have max hi-care potions to remove status effects, max revival potions to revive fallen characters, have a character with a dark ring at level 50 and 1417 max energi to cast dark curtain which nullifies alphadia and betadia spells I've lasted about 10 mins before dying because his regular attack does 9999
This strategy works I just beat him yesterday make sure you cast ash energi spell that does def down so you can do more damage as well as Karim holy spell which does atk down while his def is lowered attack with ash and weid they each get two hits and cast catastrophe with 1417 which does multiple hits at around 900 hp the fight takes about an hr you'll know when the end is near because he will not attack but just cast omegadia as long as you have dark curtain active it won't effect you