★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CELLNAVI
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 33.4 MB
  • Version: 2.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ** Thanks to you: Large update include new character!! **

Thank you, we've received many positive feedback for Ama-Hina.
We make our gratitude into the new character!
Honor to introduce "Kozel", Cute devil girl with a big gun, massive special attack!
Only appears in front of a player who plays Ama-Hina a lot. Enjoy her charm!

-------------------------------

Cute girls battle hordes of zombies!
Japanese Moe Moe high school girls running action!

Slice, punch, kick, while running and killing hordes of zombies.
Exciting, exhilarating and easy to play!
While running and battling it out in a zombie infested world try and
move your way up to the top ranking!

[How to play]
# Repeatedly tap the left and right side of the screen to [Jump] and [Attack].
# Constantly run while attacking hordes oncoming zombies.
# Aim for the No.1 World Ranking!

- Items that will help you on your mission are hidden around the city.
- Running too fast can be dangerous!
- Jumping attack has heavy damage!
- After playing the game many times hidden characters will be revealed and aim to be Amahina Master!
- The tap buttons can be changed for those who are left handed.

[User reviews]
# Hope there's new areas and perhaps even some tsundere characters added to this game in the future!
->ADDED A NEW CHARACTER!!

# It's a perfectly weird but awesome combo. Love the gaming experience, good graphics, zombies, and very cute characters.
# Character animations look really great. The game is simple but very well made and fun
# simple and fun! who said its terrorable? its fun!

[Ver2.0 Update]
-A new player character! Charming devil girl "Kozel".
-Add a lot of obstacle graphics.
-Add a new animation for player characters on jumping.
-Add a "Retry" button in the ranking screen, convenient for retry same level with same character.
-Fix touch handling for Special Attack. Makes easier to fire them.
-Fix a sound bug when connection error happens.

Get more our informations!

http://twitter.com/CELLNAVI_en
http://www.facebook.com/cellnavi

Cellnavi's comments:
"Cute girls battle hordes of zombies!"

Cellnavi is launching an action game "Ama-Hina" for iPhone / iPod(R)touch at the Apple App Store.
Kanagawa, Japan-- On October 26, 2011, Cellnavi Corporation will release an action game, Ama-Hina.
The game will be sold in the Apple App Store for US$1.99, for iPhone and iPod touch.

Description:
Cute girls battle hordes of zombies!
Japanese Moe Moe high school girls running action!

Slice, punch, kick, while running and killing hordes of zombies.
Exciting, exhilarating and easy to play!
While running and battling it out in a zombie infested world try and
move your way up to the top ranking!

How to play:
# Repeatedly tap the left and right side of the screen to [Jump] and [Attack].
# Constantly run while attacking hordes oncoming zombies.
# Aim for the No.1 World Ranking!

‐ Items that will help you on your mission are hidden around the city.
‐ Running too fast can be dangerous!
‐ Jumping attack has heavy damage!
‐ After playing the game many times hidden characters will be revealed and aim to be Amahina Master!
‐ The tap buttons can be changed for those who are left handed.

iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ama-hina/id474158278?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8

Follow us:
twitter.com/CELLNAVI_en

# We can give a promo code to someone who can post an impression of "Ama-Hina" on this thread, your Face book or blogs.
Send me a PM, if you are interest in the game.

10-26-2011, 04:44 AM

10-26-2011, 04:44 AM
Hah, I've been playing this. It's surprisingly fun, though does have its share of problems.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
10-26-2011, 05:21 AM
Got this game, it's pretty fun. There's lots of unlockable content, and you cannot just tap attack, so you will have to tap at the right moment. My only suggestion is to make the game flow a bit quicker - right now it feels like I'm walking instead of running towards zombies..

Despite the problems, it's still addictive when the gameplay stands on itself, unlike infinite grind-fests like Temple Run and Jetpack Joyride.
10-26-2011, 07:05 AM
First Impressions

So as promised here is a mini review/first impressions:

The game puts you in the role of one of two girls, the first is already unlocked when you start the game, the second (with a samurai sword) is unlockable in game. There are three areas to choose from, each endless, however only one of them is unlocked at the start. These unlockables will add replay value which is good of course. The art style is nice and makes it fairly satisfying when you punch, slice or kick a zombies head off. The gameplay is ok but sort of where the game falters. Personally I like the punching zombies and combos and all that, but there are only two types of zombies and a boss. Now the boss is also pretty disappointing as defeating the boss is exactly the same as killing other zombies just it takes more attacks. I also think the jumping is poor as I think you should be able to control the jump height, because now if you jump over an obstacle then a lot of the time there is a zombie there that you jump onto and have to lose a life. Overall I give it 3/5

Will buy anything made by Ponos or Halfbrick or a dedicated indie dev. Favourite iOS games: Super Crate Box, Junk Jack, Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, Dungeon Raid, Rebuild, Rage HD, oh I could go on...
10-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsib View Post
So as promised here is a mini review/first impressions:

The game puts you in the role of one of two girls, the first is already unlocked when you start the game, the second (with a samurai sword) is unlockable in game. There are three areas to choose from, each endless, however only one of them is unlocked at the start. These unlockables will add replay value which is good of course. The art style is nice and makes it fairly satisfying when you punch, slice or kick a zombies head off. The gameplay is ok but sort of where the game falters. Personally I like the punching zombies and combos and all that, but there are only two types of zombies and a boss. Now the boss is also pretty disappointing as defeating the boss is exactly the same as killing other zombies just it takes more attacks. I also think the jumping is poor as I think you should be able to control the jump height, because now if you jump over an obstacle then a lot of the time there is a zombie there that you jump onto and have to lose a life. Overall I give it 3/5
Actually at least a few additional obstacles and zombie types seemed to be revealed after repeated play on a level, so there are some new things to discover but I do have a whine or two of my own.

The biggest of which that, while the game does give you a zombie kill count at the end of your run, there is no point to killing the zombies since your score is only based on how far you make it. I'd like to think my efficient killing of baddies as opposed to just jumping over them means something.

As best as I can tell the game just has you running along to the right endlessly with lots of zombies and occasional obstacle to jump over (running into an obstacle doesn't lose you a life but will slow you down which makes gaining distance or clearing any distance in a jump a lot harder). Either kill or simply avoid the zombies to see how far you can get before getting touched by the baddies three times. Each character comes equipped with a limited number of special attacks and if you manage to jump up and hit attack at just the right point while landing on a baddy it will do more damage than a standard attack.

3.5/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Thank you for the reviews.

Last edited by Cellnavi; 11-02-2011 at 03:05 AM.
11-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Game Impressions

Ama-Hina - iPhone - HD Gameplay Trailer:

11-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Looks like Sakura from Street Fighter series.

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik