★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TOP 1 IN ITALY / TOP 1 IN FRANCE / TOP 1 IN UK

appadvice.com - "The price is low, so you wont feel like youve wasted your money. If you love these types of games, there is no reason you wont enjoy Cow Balloon as well"

iphonegameruk.co.uk - "I recommend this game to people who like strategy games like angry birds"

findmysoft.com - "Get the app and you will be able to play it on your iDevice and have tons of fun"

Cow Balloon is a fantastic, fun puzzle game you'll have a blast with!

The cows have escaped from the barn and they can't get back on their own. Your objective will be to figure out how to bring the cow back to the barn. But how? To do this, you'll have to roll them, breaking only the brown stones at the right time. You can get help from objects such as bombs, wheels, balloons, magnets, and many more. It's a simple, addictive game where you have to use your intelligence to beat the level.

Journey through 4 worlds and 60 levels! Be fast and get all the stars to get the highest score and challenge other players. Finish each level as fast as you can and you'll rise through the ranks. Many surprises await you! A new adventure for puzzle fanatics!

- Universal game
- 4 worlds with 60 addictive levels!!
- Works with All devices iPhone/iPad iOS 5, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1...
- Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards.
- 34 achievements
- Colorful graphics
- Retina display support.
- Easy controls
- Very addictive!!

FOLLOW US !! @rockerapps

peggygames's comments:
Peggy Games launches Cow Balloon for iPhone! Catch the cow as soon as possibe!! Now on AppStore.

Cow Balloon is a very simple and addictive puzzle game that will help you to have a fun time! Rack your brain to find the right way to get them come back to the barn. A new adventure for puzzle games fans!

Cows have eaten much grass!! Now are like a ball and they have escaped from his barn. Your goal is to find the cows breaking the brown stones you need to get them back. Objects like bombs, wheels, balloons, magnets and much more may help you! It's simply to play, use your intelligence to plan how can do it.

Many cows have escaped and you will need a lot of hours to rescue them. Travel around three worlds and 45 levels to find and get all of them. Unlock each level with three stars to get more points and some of the 30 achievements to become the best player in Cow Balloon! Be faster and get all the stars to have the best score. Getting through the levels is one thing, but getting the best score is a real challenge.

At this time, Peggy Games are working on new updates with new levels, characters and objects! A lot of surprises are waiting for you!

This game works with all devices iPhone/iPod iOS versions up to 5. Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards. Colorful graphics with retina display support.

Video Game Play Trailer!

Youtube link | Pop Up

This game is now on App Store!!
For more details please visit the official website:

Peggy Games
The official Facebook page for Peggy Games. We make fun creative video games for iPhone, iPad and Mac. We are working on several projects to different devices. Lets Play!
10-26-2011, 06:02 AM
Instant buy! Love this kind of games

10-26-2011, 09:36 AM
Thanks a lot!
Did you try to play with GameCenter?

If anyone like a promocode to play Cow Balloon, please, send me a private message.
10-26-2011, 11:58 AM

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
10-26-2011, 12:00 PM
I like those physics based puzzles, PM sent
10-26-2011, 03:58 PM
Thank you for your interest in Cow Balloon! I appreciate it.

Hope you like!!
10-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by peggygames View Post
Thank you for your interest in Cow Balloon! I appreciate it.

Hope you like!!
Thank you for the promo code! I'm hooked!
10-26-2011, 06:36 PM
We are working now on the Cow Balloon iPad version and update with more worlds and levels.
Probably release soon!!
10-27-2011, 10:47 AM
This is a GREAT puzzler. It manages to be fun and puzzling at the same time, unlike a lot of puzzlers out there.

Def worth the measley $1 !!!!
10-27-2011, 11:42 AM
ok, tried this game for many levels...no bugs found, fun and catching gameplay!
If u want to stop working/studying for a while and have a break, this cute cow rolling everywhere on the screen of your device is a nice choice. Great casual game: recommended

I love this world!