Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-27-2011, 07:52 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Now that I'm past the initial thrill of the game, I have some serious complaints about multiplayer.

1. Looking around is way too slow. I'm doing decent online, but I'm never going to reach my MP potential without a higher sensitivity. There were three guys on me in team battle and I killed one, but couldn't adjust fast enough to even come close to killing the other two. Also, I understand that when you look through the sight movement is slower, but d@mn I think it's too slow (this part may just be me).

2. It's really starting to piss me off that my level keeps getting reset. This is a huge bug/problem. I don't even know how something like this got through testing. Not to be rude, but maybe Gameloft should rethink who they have as their in house testers.

Honestly, these are only two things, but they are two huge things. I almost don't even want to play online anymore.
yeah, ADS is really slow even when your not moving. Its better in MC2. Too bad my iPhone is too slow to run multiplayer. I'm gonna stick to mc2 for now
Old 10-27-2011, 07:54 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by phattestfatty View Post
I think u kill the person that killed ur teammate. I was stuck on that too, then I killed him and won. but then my ipod died -_-
Alrighty! Thanks bro
Old 10-27-2011, 07:59 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Slide to Play gave Modern Combat 3 a 4 out of 4
Review here
Old 10-27-2011, 08:05 PM

To anyone with a PS3, is this PS3-level graphics when played on a device with retina?
Old 10-27-2011, 08:08 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
To anyone with a PS3, is this PS3-level graphics when played on a device with retina?
Definitely not. Everything is very sharp, but the textures are nowhere near PS3 quality
Old 10-27-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
lol no...

stop comparing ios devices to consoles...they dont come near
Old 10-27-2011, 08:13 PM

OK - I'm stuck! I'm on mission 5 where I'm riding in the back of a truck and shooting as we try to get away. We got away and now we are at the bottom of a hill. There is nothing to shoot and I can't move from the back of the truck. I can switch between grenade launcher and rifle, but the game is not progressing.

Anyone else experience this?

EDIt: OK - just did a 'restart checkpoint' and made it to the end of the mission.

Last edited by GregB; 10-27-2011 at 08:23 PM..
Old 10-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajstadel View Post
Definitely not. Everything is very sharp, but the textures are nowhere near PS3 quality
That and everything has extremely low polys, very little shaders if any, etc.. think a mixture of the first xbox and ps2.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:38 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I got to give MC3 one thing, it is now my go-to game when Battlefield 3's servers are down
Old 10-27-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
Now that I'm past the initial thrill of the game, I have some serious complaints about multiplayer.

1. Looking around is way too slow. I'm doing decent online, but I'm never going to reach my MP potential without a higher sensitivity. There were three guys on me in team battle and I killed one, but couldn't adjust fast enough to even come close to killing the other two. Also, I understand that when you look through the sight movement is slower, but d@mn I think it's too slow (this part may just be me).
Have you tried turning up the sensitivity in the controls? I put it to the max, and i'm doing much better now. I agree turning is quite slow when aiming down the sights (even with sensitivity maxed), but that's just part of the gameplay, it's just more effective not to look down the sights